Payslip on ArmyNET

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by Papa_Lazarou, Mar 18, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does anyone know what date in the month the current payslip is visable on ArmyNET. On JPA its around 16-18th, is ArmyNET the same?

Thanks in advance.
  2. The norm is about the 25th i believe, it does say on the Payslip FAQ on there
  3. I did a quick search to see how many times this question had been asked-I gave up on reaching double figures.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Is must be on a par with "When do we get paid this month?" :D
  5. Or do we get paid early at christmas?
  6. or maybe why it is that JPA shows the payslip on 16th and Armynet doesnt until 25th, given that its drawn from the same database.

Add to that, why DII only gives 50meg storage, when 1Tb costs £60, or why you have to PVR on both JPA and in writing, or why JPA is only avail over DII, or redacted over internet, when you can access your off shore millions on any internet cafe you like.

The we can move on to, how it si that we must book a CD on to the 102, and yet we can remote copy anything we want over EGS to any offsite storage that isnt known the DII and blocked.

Oh IT and the military and all the HUGE holes go on and on and on.

Sorry for repeat, question.
  7. Did your bar open early today, or is this something you've been wanting to get off your chest for a while?
  8. Actually due to timezone its already shut, but your right it is a monumental irritation of mine when I have to hear DIN after DIN proclaiming IT magnificence, against practical bollox on a daily basis.