• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Paypal problems?

Tried to donate this month and PP wouldn't do it. ( using my card)

Bought something on ebay today and got the same problem.

It was ok during September and my info is correct with an in credit limit
showing in the account.(Had the a/c for nearly 2 years)

Added another card and was told the issuer declined it- strange 'cos I know it is sound.

Just me? or is anyone else having probs?

Yes, had this today after my mrs tried to buy a school text. Thought it might be down to having had my Visa card pickpocketed on the Rome subway a short time ago (thieving bastrding c*ck) but apparently not.

I got the issuer declined message a month or so back when trying to pay for an ebay purchase. Problem lasted a couple of days and then it went through fine. Don't know why there was a problem as the balance in the account was more than adequate, in fact it contained less when the payment actually went through than it did when I had the problem.

Sometimes Paypal is a pain in the arrse

Latest Threads