• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Payment for travel to course

I am serving in Munster Germany and my unit have put me on course in the uk at deep cut they have got me a flight to London gat wick and have said that I must get an travel card and pay for my own travel but clam it back this is not a big problem but we all now the army it will take them months to sort it out I am away for 1 month and bye the time I get back it will then take them months to sort out can they do this or not

soulhunter100 said:
I am serving in Munster Germany and my unit have put me on course in the uk at deep cut they have got me a flight to London gat wick and have said that I must get an travel card and pay for my own travel but clam it back this is not a big problem but we all now the army it will take them months to sort it out I am away for 1 month and bye the time I get back it will then take them months to sort out can they do this or not
Hmmmm....... if its a cause of concern, then why not pop down to your friendly local RAO and get a cash advance before going on the trip?

Latest Threads