PAYED FOR STORIES

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by oldnwise, Apr 9, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. DUKE
    YOU SEEM TO BE THE BRAINS OF THIS OUTFIT ANY THOUGHTS ON THESE PEOPLE BEING PAYED FOR THEIR STORIES :?

2. PS IVE GOT A FEW DONT KNOW IF ITS PRUDENT OR CORRECT TO VOICE THEM HERE

3. What shouteth you about?

Do you mean paid?

Are you trying to ask David Bowie a question?

Or is it another Duke you mean?

4. You have a few what? views or stories?

I bet the stories are not as long as the rope I seen you hanging off this morning.
    What was that that you had on your head?
    :safe:

5. I have a few stories that I could sell also... There was this one time at band camp...

Smells like a journo question..

6. TARTAN GIVE US A BELL THINK ITS YOU IT IS YOU ISNT IT

7. i thought these people are covered by the official secrets act, so how can they sell stories while still in service?

8. BOTH NINJ MY LITTLE BLACK ASSASIN
    BUT I DONT THINK THERES ENOUGH CLOTH TO MAKE ME A SUIT

9. just been on the news that they have banned them from selling their stories. a bit late eh

10. As you've already registered on the forum you'd probably already got the gist of whats happenning and of peoples opinions....

Now go back to your newsdesk

11. I've got a story for you, once upon a time there was a journo, and we fucked him off, and we lived happily ever after.

And a tip, just for you, oldndisguise...

To the left of the 'A' buttton, under the 'Tab' button (It looks like two arrows, one point left, one pointing right) is another button that stops you looking like a cunt.

12. Oh come on surely if he was a journo he would know how to spell paid...

13. Oldnwise, I have many stories, Infact i have written a book titled "Amazing Disgrace"
    I would like to sell it to the sun because they are the forces paper and they will get my story across truthfully, They also pay the most and will sex my story up to make me look Well 'ard, If the fat wrens 2 weeks in butlins is worth 100K then i'll be looking for at least 250k. PM me if your interested.

14. Deception SCOTLASS nothing like trying to deceive the good ARRSER’S

15. But, and this is the smart thing, if he has the terrible grammar that all squaddies have* then we would be fooled into thinking he is one of us, therefore giving him information about the time I was bullied in Deepcut, or about when I abused Iraqi prisoners, and maybe the time I found Prince Harry indulging in DAFWOF.

*Recent reports indicate that around 50% of personnel to join the Army last year have the reading and writing skills of 11 years olds.