Discussion in 'Finance, Property, Law' started by Chuzu, Oct 22, 2003.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. ive been student/unemployed so i shouldnt be paying tax on my TA pay however i have been contatacted inland revenue they said i need to find the TAs PAYE number does anyone know it or know where i can get it from.

  2. You are trying to get away with paying tax on a military wage!!!!!!
    <wipes tears from eyes>
    Good luck, you're going to need it.
  3. phone 0845 3003939 have you national insurance number handy. You can claim some of the tax back.
  4. Speedy

    sadly, this can be done. there is even a form to fill in; ask the RAO for form %32@;+-~# and the PAYE number is eerrrrggghhhhhhhhgasssp
  5. Er...when did we start paying the TA? I thought that they were 'Volunteers'! :p
  6. Rangiram

    We are all volunteers, actually, and bearing in mind TA usually have a full time job, in a real sense they pay the Regs......
  7. Well can I have a pay rise then.