payday may

Status
Not open for further replies.
right to settle any rumours, when are we getting paid, ive been told it will be friday or satuday as its bank hols monday, and the banks transfer the money into our accounts the day before we get paid, but they cant because its bank holiday?

Z

Zarathustra

right to settle any rumours, when are we getting paid, ive been told it will be friday or satuday as its bank hols monday, and the banks transfer the money into our accounts the day before we get paid, but they cant because its bank holiday?
Then why do I manage to get paid on a Monday? Surely they can't transfer the money over the weekend so I should be paid on the Friday instead.

We get paid on the last working day of the month.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Which part of the LAST working day of the month is incomprehensible?? TUESDAY 31st May being that day.

**** me trigger - you get paid the last working day of the month. Now **** off you shit sniffin kunt!

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
only asked a questio..bore off

More of a statement than a question, usually you use one of these ? when you ask a question. Read this thread to learn everything else that is wrong with your post.

http://www.arrse.co.uk/naafi-bar/162880-you-have-spelt-wrong-your-mong.html

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHFERFUCKSSAKE! If you think you might be skint for a bank holiday weekend and you don't want to spend it on camp crying into your sub-standard PAYD ******* sunday dinner while everyone else is at home benching whichever ropey bint they can pull, SAVE SOME BASTARD MONEY SO YOU CAN GO ******* HOME! ITS NOT ******* HARD!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHFERFUCKSSAKE! If you think you might be skint for a bank holiday weekend and you don't want to spend it on camp crying into your sub-standard PAYD ******* sunday dinner while everyone else is at home benching whichever ropey bint they can pull, SAVE SOME BASTARD MONEY SO YOU CAN GO ******* HOME! ITS NOT ******* HARD!!!!
excuse me i dont need money to get home i live on an army estate and if people need money early its none of your ******* buisness some people have bills to pay and kids to keep

i spoke to my bank today and i have been told that we are getting payed on saturday as they cant process money on monday
I've been Slayed, Flayed, Played and Weighed but I don't ever remember being 'Payed'

TAXI...!

excuse me i dont need money to get home i live on an army estate and if people need money early its none of your ******* buisness some people have bills to pay and kids to keep
Then don't keep the Kids, they're a pain anyway!

well take it u dont have any so u wondnt know anything about it
Was that directed at me?

Do you really think I would subject our poor, unsuspecting World with my Offspring, there are enough evil sods already!

No, just joshin' yer - two Sons, both ex RTR, both own Dogs and both their Dogs can spell better than you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Army Pay, Claims & JPA 28
Army_Rizzle Finance, Property, Law 2
wg100 Army Reserve 19