payday may

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by saltman147, May 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. right to settle any rumours, when are we getting paid, ive been told it will be friday or satuday as its bank hols monday, and the banks transfer the money into our accounts the day before we get paid, but they cant because its bank holiday?
  3. Then why do I manage to get paid on a Monday? Surely they can't transfer the money over the weekend so I should be paid on the Friday instead.

We get paid on the last working day of the month.
  4. Which part of the LAST working day of the month is incomprehensible?? TUESDAY 31st May being that day.
  5. only asked a questio..bore off
  6. **** me trigger - you get paid the last working day of the month. Now **** off you shit sniffin kunt!
  7. You're a ******* moron
    • Like Like x 3
  8. C_B, he's only narked as it's just hit home that he'll spend the Bank Holiday weekend skint.
  9. That'll teach him to manage his money correctly
  10. HHH

HHH LE

More of a statement than a question, usually you use one of these ? when you ask a question. Read this thread to learn everything else that is wrong with your post.
  11. i spoke to my bank today and i have been told that we are getting payed on saturday as they cant process money on monday
  12. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHFERFUCKSSAKE! If you think you might be skint for a bank holiday weekend and you don't want to spend it on camp crying into your sub-standard PAYD ******* sunday dinner while everyone else is at home benching whichever ropey bint they can pull, SAVE SOME BASTARD MONEY SO YOU CAN GO ******* HOME! ITS NOT ******* HARD!!!!
  13. excuse me i dont need money to get home i live on an army estate and if people need money early its none of your ******* buisness some people have bills to pay and kids to keep
  14. I've been Slayed, Flayed, Played and Weighed but I don't ever remember being 'Payed'

• Like Like x 1
  15. So what day, DO WE get paid then ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.