• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

PAYD Wattisham

Ah the much vaunted PAYD has taken effect at wattisham today, personally think PAYD is a bit arrse, but the cafe is now very buisness like and clinical. Gone has the grotty bar where u could hurl abuse at the naafi wenches without worrying if the ssm is behind u in the all ranks queue!!! Happy days they were too!! Shame about 'the hub' as its now called with all the colours straight out of the blue oyster colour swatch!!!!!

Its in in Germany too and yes the tarts are a lot better. But Im just too old to care. You get like that when it takes you all night to do what you used to do all night..........NURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another member of Das Truppen was also known to try the Needham Mulisha (I know its Militia) She was apptley named Pro-Boot nose or Spaldette if I recall.....

I remember the naming well, its was the same as when a certain member of the militia, now in the five-oh was skiffed :lol:

Don't remember someone trying to tickle spaldette though?

Latest Threads