• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

PAYD v Subsidised meals for MP's!

Have a look at this:

Hungry for Taxes: Compare and Contrast Today’s Menus - Guy Fawkes' blog

Now I'm not one for having a chip ('scuse pun ) on my shoulder but having served 24 years in a green suit during which time I was exposed to the
worst and best the ACC could produce, and having narrowly escaped the horror that is PAYD, I was rather peeved to read this piece from Guido Fawkes.
My bezzer has three fine sons all in khaki, (two Paras and an RMP in the Regular Army and a fourth is TA RE) and the feedback from them is that the food nowadays is a disgrace.
I hear stories of mass boycotting of the "Cookhouse" and the UK's finest living on pot-feckin-noodles and take-away Pizzas!
Now I have fond memories of that much-maligned group of men formerly known as the ACC, an endangered species nowadays I hear, they always did me proud grub-
wise and made the horror of KF shirts and ankle-rags all the more bearable. So to think that in this day and age our soldiers are forced to eat unhealthy
muck from a FF outlet because the food provided is expensive and rubbish, meanwhile we're subsidising our MP's grub to this extent, is frankly an
outrage. Is it time for an Arrse campaign on this matter?

Latest Threads