• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

PAYD Day Subsistence allowance?????

Apologies if this question has been answered before. 8O If we are away from our parent unit out side of our Garrison, and that unit has PAYD are we entitled to claim Daily Subsistence Allowance?
If not what can we claim apart from our normal payment for papers and telephone calls?????????
You can only claim subsistence if lodged in an establishment where feeding from a military source is not available (or the resource of is greater than 5 miles away).

At least you get your fiver.
.......and GYH/LSA depending on how long the detachment is and whether you can get back at weekends. Plus your MMA for the travel at the beginning and end of the detachment, so long as you have a nil availability for mil tpt and suitable insurance.

Latest Threads