Payback Iranian style

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by NEO_CON, Oct 20, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What's your point? (And I'm starting to think about this particular question on several different levels.)

Have you stopped to think about how Fox News and their hacks are received overseas? Pat Robertson used his CBN to call for the assassination of Hugo Chavez ffs! It doesn't mean that the government is going to do it.

2. I wouldn't put it past the Iranians to have done it themselves in order to divert attentions away from their 'role' in Iraq and who better to accuse, but us.

3. The thought had crossed my mind too. In response to your question- The Great Satan?

4. I thought at first this was a case of simple payback for British accusations about the Iranians

Now I think they are testing to see how far they can push, diplomatically and checking to see what the British response will be

American relations with the Iranians are already tense. The EU is thinking about placing sanctions over nuclear weapons development programs .Why the British accusations at the current time?(The British have probably known about Iranian involvement in bomb making help for a long time) The Iranians actions and accusations are to determine British intent.