• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

pay

hi weird place to ask a question but someone told me to ask it here as alot of people are on here and i need a quick answer i joined the army a month ago and today is my first pay day ive got my pay statement but theirs no money in my bank any knows what might have gone wrong cheers

Two questions first:

1. What Pay Date does it state on your pay slip? (it's at the top right side)

2. What is the Payment? (it's on the rightside half way down)

i'm with Lloyds, mine had cleared yesterday....never really got to grips with the whole payday thing...my understanding was that pay clears on last worling day of month....well, that wasn't yesterday!

draisey2271 said:
hi weird place to ask a question but someone told me to ask it here as alot of people are on here and i need a quick answer i joined the army a month ago and today is my first pay day ive got my pay statement but theirs no money in my bank any knows what might have gone wrong cheers
Is that English?

Leave him alone you naughty boys!

Youre bringing out my maternal instinct and now all I want to do is hold him to my womanly bosom and keep him safe from all of you lot...... although the cost of this will be a total of £522

Latest Threads