Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. hello ive searched this but so many pages, what pay do you get when you 1st start training every month ?

2. i know you cant join the army for the money as their other jobs what pay more you got to join for the lifestyle. im joining on the 4th october and the time is dragging and now im of work its going even slower so just asking questions. theirs nothing wrong with asking about pay.

3. Are you sure you want to join? 1 because no1 joins for pay. And 2 if you cant find the pay on Army jobs you haven't tried and is probably a split decision. Maybe you should start with what job and reg you want to join b4 putting crap up again. By the way pay is £13.000 and £16.000 after training. :D :D :D

4. hows it crap asking what pay is like, and yeah ive seen it on their but did read some where that you get payed a differnt amount for 1st few months,
    and im joining as Main battle tank crewman 2RTR. cheers

5. No one joins for the pay? So there isnt a recession and recruiting hasn't suddenly gone up?

Do you think that some people might have a family and/or a mortgage perhaps?

6. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

Billboard, I see you're not in a rush to lose your tag anytime soon, are you? Maybe you should think twice before posting anymore crap in the near future.

7. If im a oxygen thief what are you domuk? I dont think they have a brand for guys like you yet. Oh wait i think its cnut. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

8. i just asked a question, do you get some sort of excitement from being a dekhead over the internet. are you in the army of have previously been in ?

9. Domuk in fuccin with you just friendly banter. Seriously though just do some research theres plenty on here, military forums, Army jobs and British army website. Keep you busy for months also i suggest SAS fighting fit book if your going infantry or paras. Good luck.

10. good i was getting frustrated with some one other the internet cheers neway

11. Hands full here Forastero...............

12. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

Billboard, last chance for you before you're removed from the site. Keep your 'banter' to yourself. You're not even remotely amusing and you add nothing to this - and other threads. Wind your neck in and grow a set.

13. Well thanks to the wonderful system you are guaranteed a minimum wage (minus what ever they choose to charge you for in the first few weeks of basic), in the old days they put a percentage aside just for you, in my case I got the money as a lump some when I opened a bank account.

Im sure you will have fun in 2RTR, or was it SAS PARAS whatever minger, that he suggested.

14. Oh, as Billboard suggested, no one joins the army for the money, well I looked at what was available to me, and I followed friends into the military because I had a crap job that paid crap money, I joined for the money and a chance of some excitement, still havent windsurfed in norway though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.