Pay

I would have thought so, apparently the TA get paid on the first of the month or the next working day, rather than the last working day like the rest of us.

Don't you feel speshul?

Peter_Skellen said:
Anybody else not been paid this month?

Not gone in for me! Shock!
Yes, I got paid today. However, I seem to have come across an internet time warp (or I've managed to sleep through an entire day) as the transaction is dated January 2nd.

It will probably show up for most people tomorrow.

Mine has gone in and seems very high. Unless I have had lots of days outstanding that I hadn't noticed were missing previously (unlikely)...

No doubt it's some sort of double pay mistake, again.

FinalRV said:
Mine has gone in and seems very high. Unless I have had lots of days outstanding that I hadn't noticed were missing previously (unlikely)...

Are you in Germany?

BIPOLAR77 said:
FinalRV said:

Are you in Germany?
No, UK.

But why? Has this happened to lots in Germany?

Well well well, I finally got paid this morming, about a third or less that I should have been paid. Since Oct 08 I have 38 days still unpaid (8 from Oct, 19 from Nov and 11 from Dec) and the beauty of this is there will be no-one to resolve it until Tuesday. I will be at Chillwell.
Never before in my life have I started a month in my overdraft. It is a fcuking shambles of a system.

I guess the question is, will Chillwell be able to click a button and sort it out?

762baynet said:
I guess the question is, will Chillwell be able to click a button and sort it out?
If it is a simple hiccup in the system, the J1 people at RTMC are very good and may be able to do something - worth arranging to see them outside of the normal J1 mobilisation window, though. If, on the other hand, you haven't had the MTDs entered, then they are not going to be able to do anything about that - your unit will hold the records of the time you have done and will need to enter them.

Having said that, we are now getting bollockings for not putting in paperwork in the month worked, as it fouls the system up, so your unit's admin team may be getting under a bit of pressure from somewhere central.

Edited to add - got my mobilised pay through on the 31st, short a few days, and about 80% of my overdue TA pay yesterday. Luckily, at the moment, I don't need to rely on either.

Allegedly the days are on the system, our SOP is to supply them weekly to the pay admin people and they get entered onto the system as they get them.
The problem is that I dont know who to believe, if the days are indeed 'on the system' then why would they not be paid?
Prior to mobilisation I was going to spend the weekend with my girlfriend in London but that will not be possible now unless I go to my ISA to 'pay myself'. I know JPA is meant to be a sort of 'self service' system but I didnt think it meant it to that extent!

762baynet said:
Allegedly the days are on the system, our SOP is to supply them weekly to the pay admin people and they get entered onto the system as they get them.
The problem is that I dont know who to believe, if the days are indeed 'on the system' then why would they not be paid?
Well, I am no pay guru so I don't know if 'the system' is JPA (but can't see why it shouldn't be.) If it is, then RTMC will definitely be able to tell you the true situation.

Edited to add: Don't MTDs then have to be approved by somebody (CO / OC or similar) - so the pay people could have entered them and it just be awaiting sign off before it goes through to the money machine?

Prior to mobilisation I was going to spend the weekend with my girlfriend in London but that will not be possible now unless I go to my ISA to 'pay myself'. I know JPA is meant to be a sort of 'self service' system but I didnt think it meant it to that extent!
That sucks :cry: but ... Remember you will get your mobilisation award / bonus / thingy and that does get into your account quite quickly - about £480 IIRC - that should cover a reasonable weekend :D

Before anybody else jumps in: it's called the "Call Out Gratuity" - no wonder I couldn't remember - and it is currently £485 tax free.