Pay when mobilised..???

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by 303SMLE, Jan 16, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Your High / Low Band when moblised should be the same as you are now. Check your Pay Statement for the info or ask your Pay Clerk.

    Clue: enter "higher lower band" in the Serving Soldier searchbar.
  3. Hi, When you get mobilised the Army match what your civi pay is. i.e you are paid £52.00 a day in the TA but your civi job works out at £72.00 a day. The Army will give an award which will bring ur TA pay up to match you Civi Pay. When you go to RTMC you will have to take with copy of pay slips from civ job, if you have to pay out any other costs like child car, company car etc you will need to take a letter from the appropriate people stating how much it is going to and you may get help money wise from army for that. The best person to speak to on this is either RTMC on there help line 08000285533 or you RAO

    Your lower or higher band reflects the type of job you do. I know that SPS are on a lower band where are Inf guys are on a high band. But when you start moving up the ranks there are some change overs, your pay clerk should have a sheet that shows all the jobs in the TA and what the pay band is for each rank.

    I hope this helps