Pay statements

Has anyone had access to Febuarys pay statement on armynet yet?

If i ring the JPAC helpline will they tell me my pay for feb over the phone

I await the abuse!!!

Before anyone says it,i have to access to JPA and i have cleared from my unit

Hit me with it!!!

I've just checked my pay statement and everyone else in the unit can check theirs.
It must just be you, because no one likes you.

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
What day do we get paid this month, as there isn't a 30th?
Obviously if there isn't a 30th, you won't get paid until the next time there is.

Jeeeez! Don't they teach you anything in Basic Training anymore?

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Obviously if there isn't a 30th, you won't get paid until the next time there is.

Jeeeez! Don't they teach you anything in Basic Training anymore?
Does that work for Feb 2013 pay as well. Will I have to wait until Feb 2016 to get Febs pay again?

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
I have got a bank statement at home if that helps.

Why do you care ?? No longer do we get paid less in Feb !!! Your pay per annum is split evenly throughout the 12 months, so unless you have been promoted to general since last month your pay should be the same as Jan ?!

Last pay i will recieve from the army so i am keen to see what i am getting. I am aware that on my last pay they will recover any debt owed etc. Knowing what the army is like when it comes to pay i am just wanting to make sure everything is correct

Last pay i will recieve from the army so i am keen to see what i am getting. I am aware that on my last pay they will recover any debt owed etc. Knowing what the army is like when it comes to pay i am just wanting to make sure everything is correct
Statements not on army net yet. Getting pissed off wiping your arrse son, sort yet feckin life out.

When do we get paid this Christmas? Just in case it might not have been covered by 23675 posts in the last twelve months