Pay statements

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by driver9207, Feb 24, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Has anyone had access to Febuarys pay statement on armynet yet?

If i ring the JPAC helpline will they tell me my pay for feb over the phone

I await the abuse!!!

Before anyone says it,i have to access to JPA and i have cleared from my unit

Hit me with it!!!

2. You will get your usual £4.37 this month.

3. I've just checked my pay statement and everyone else in the unit can check theirs.
    It must just be you, because no one likes you.

4. ok cheers

5. What day do we get paid this month, as there isn't a 30th?

6. Obviously if there isn't a 30th, you won't get paid until the next time there is.

Jeeeez! Don't they teach you anything in Basic Training anymore?

7. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Does that work for Feb 2013 pay as well. Will I have to wait until Feb 2016 to get Febs pay again?

8. So out of interest..........is anyones pay statement on armynet yet or what?

9. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

I have got a bank statement at home if that helps.

10. Why do you care ?? No longer do we get paid less in Feb !!! Your pay per annum is split evenly throughout the 12 months, so unless you have been promoted to general since last month your pay should be the same as Jan ?!

11. Last pay i will recieve from the army so i am keen to see what i am getting. I am aware that on my last pay they will recover any debt owed etc. Knowing what the army is like when it comes to pay i am just wanting to make sure everything is correct

12. Are you special (forces)? If you are then you might not get a pay statement on ArmyNet.

13. Statements not on army net yet. Getting pissed off wiping your arrse son, sort yet feckin life out.

14. Pay Statements will be live on Armynet in 7 minutes.

15. Wouldnt want to piss you off!!! Scary!!! haha