• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Pay Statement

#1
Any ideas as to when the Feb pay statements will appear on Armynet? I've just been paid, about twice what I usually get... so hoping that I've just received a load of back pay, but no way of knowing for sure.
Is there any other way of finding out?
 
#4
Just checked and this message is on the Log In Page:

ArmyNET Message of the Day
Due to circumstances out of our control, we have not received this months pay statements. We are expecting to receive them very soon and we apologise for any inconvenience this has caused.
ArmyNET Admin Team
 
#6
theflyinghandbag said:
Just checked and this message is on the Log In Page:

ArmyNET Message of the Day
Due to circumstances out of our control, we have not received this months pay statements. We are expecting to receive them very soon and we apologise for any inconvenience this has caused.
ArmyNET Admin Team
Missed that one. Thanks.
 
#7
Yea....still waiting for mine as well...hope this is not the start of JPA...no money in the bank yet and my weekends are different from the normal majority...Please not be a bad start to JPA I'm buying a house....
 
#9
My pay won't register at my bank until after midnight tonight which is as expected.

Out of interest why would you expect it any earlier?..Not a dig just wondering if some people always get paid early as it's always been the last working day of the month for me.
 
#10
floppyjocky said:
My pay won't register at my bank until after midnight tonight which is as expected.

Out of interest why would you expect it any earlier?..Not a dig just wondering if some people always get paid early as it's always been the last working day of the month for me.
If you have an allotment or main pay going into a German Account it clears day before last working day of month
 
#11
laughinboy said:
floppyjocky said:
My pay won't register at my bank until after midnight tonight which is as expected.

Out of interest why would you expect it any earlier?..Not a dig just wondering if some people always get paid early as it's always been the last working day of the month for me.
If you have an allotment or main pay going into a German Account it clears day before last working day of month
Roger that..thanks
 
#12
not being paid earlier - what he means is that on army net you can view your pay statements and they are usually on there about 7 - 5 days before the pay actually hits the bank. that way you can check and if anything is wrong you have a few days to try and get it sorted. Not that anything can be done about it but at least you know you will be under / over etc.

oh yeah and still not showing as yet
 
#13
wg100 said:
Any ideas as to when the Feb pay statements will appear on Armynet? I've just been paid, about twice what I usually get... so hoping that I've just received a load of back pay, but no way of knowing for sure.
Is there any other way of finding out?
wg100, pm me your details I will let you know what the payments are
 

Latest Threads