Pay Statement

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by wg100, Feb 27, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Any ideas as to when the Feb pay statements will appear on Armynet? I've just been paid, about twice what I usually get... so hoping that I've just received a load of back pay, but no way of knowing for sure.
    Is there any other way of finding out?

2. Normally they are here by now, just have to keep checking I'm afraid :frustrated:

3. should be on by now.

4. Just checked and this message is on the Log In Page:

ArmyNET Message of the Day
    Due to circumstances out of our control, we have not received this months pay statements. We are expecting to receive them very soon and we apologise for any inconvenience this has caused.
    ArmyNET Admin Team

5. Thats what I thought, but it is still showing Jan for me.

6. Missed that one. Thanks.

7. Yea....still waiting for mine as well...hope this is not the start of JPA...no money in the bank yet and my weekends are different from the normal majority...Please not be a bad start to JPA I'm buying a house....

8. Just checked again and still no money in my overseas acount...not good...

9. My pay won't register at my bank until after midnight tonight which is as expected.

Out of interest why would you expect it any earlier?..Not a dig just wondering if some people always get paid early as it's always been the last working day of the month for me.

10. If you have an allotment or main pay going into a German Account it clears day before last working day of month

11. Roger that..thanks

12. not being paid earlier - what he means is that on army net you can view your pay statements and they are usually on there about 7 - 5 days before the pay actually hits the bank. that way you can check and if anything is wrong you have a few days to try and get it sorted. Not that anything can be done about it but at least you know you will be under / over etc.

oh yeah and still not showing as yet

13. wg100, pm me your details I will let you know what the payments are

14. Pay Statement not yet on ArmyNet but pay has gone into my account (Lloyds TSB).

15. Checked bank....money in minus 600 quid...Is this the trial month for JPA? Still no statement to cross check against... :frustrated: