pay statement problems

jpaguru

Swinger
the_puple_dinosaur said:
yeah and the best bit is iam leave next week with - £178.25 good timing !!!
jpa = dead good pay system not
is this entry under the payments section or the deductions section?

if it's under the deductions section, and it has a minus figure in front of it, that means you are being paid it, not deducted it.

i've never seen that abbreviation either but it seems like army dependents fund?

it was in the deductions column all right the best bit is i showed my admin clerk and she just rolled her eyes and said 'computer said noooo' or worlds to that effect tried to ring jpa no joy

wafubustard

War Hero
I hope it is sorted by now. Nearly 13 years since the question was asked and 12 years since the OP was last seen on here.

Rod924

LE
Kit Reviewer
Anyone know what day the pay's going In?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
I was actually wondering if he found out what the year join army DEPE was as we have it on our wage slips now and no body seems to know what it's for.......
I and probably the majority of the people on here haven't got a scobie what 'DEPE' is or means.

Buddy!

War Hero
I was actually wondering if he found out what the year join army DEPE was as we have it on our wage slips now and no body seems to know what it's for.......
Speak to your formation HR or wider SPS Det, i.e. the RAWO or RAO - that's literally their job to deal with these queries... Not much chance of getting a decent answer on here.

Latest Threads