Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Pay statement on armynet

No June for me either.

However a mate of mine, got in touch with the JPA centre to try and get his pay statements for the past couple of months, as they are not on Armynet and he is away from his unit at the minute. He was told that they are stopping, or are trying to move away from putting them on Armynet.

WTF! One of the only decent things Gasgow has ever done, and now they are looking at sacking it.

Anyone else heard of this, or can shed anylight on the subject.

JPA knobbers fcukd my pay right up this month 500 short all they said was well you MIGHT get it next month not impressed ****rant over**** and no armynet and JPA still havent got thier act together

If it were not for armynet then I wouldn't have seen a pay statement this year, I'm not due to get a JPA password for another 2 or 3 months (at the earliest).

I love it when a plan comes together....

June pay statement went on Armynet yesterday.

However its WRONG AGAIN!.

Also noticed entry in 'Payroll Type' box has changed from 'Reg' to 'Sup', anyone got any ideas or info.

Also looks like I might not have had my allotment paid into my German account, as there is no account details for the allotment, but the Net Pay and Payment boxes seem to idicate I have. Anyone else had this problem before, if so were you actually paid?

LSA - Completely diffy, after only getting partial last month.

Glasgow must be Just Pissing About