Pay slps on army net

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by Maggs84, Aug 28, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Has anybodies payslip for August appeared on armynet? just that mine hasnt changed from July and usually would have at this stage of the month.

Thanks one and all
  2. Mine is still showing July. Maybe they're on leave (for any possible meaning of "they").
  3. Same here, july old rank etc, so don't even know my new DROP!
  4. Same here.
  5. wont be until july next yr, usually takes em a while
  6. Still showing for July, but having said that Junes never arrived???
  7. Meh, haven't been paid since Feb ffs! A complete nightmare!
  8. Still showing JUly
  9. Its scandalous i want my beer tokens and i want them now.
  10. well i have never been paid!!

mind you ive only been in since end of april still done nearly 11 days worth though!
  11. There not on Army net but mine was on JPA today when I looked on DII and they paid me my extra pennies that th housing people accidentally stole from me last month by mistake. Still havent had a fcuk up yet by JPA so waiting for mine in December.

edited to say just see im on TA site so dont know if your pay statements go on JPA like regs. :?
  12. Don't know if this has come up before but or civvie clerk told me that any days attended after the 25th of the month need to be input after the 1st of the next month or else they just "Disappear" into some ethereal black hole, never to be seen again.
    Strangely, well understandably because of the way they are paid, but definitely annoyingly, this doesn't affect the regs!!

Anyone else heard this?
  13. We have just sent some one to Gosport to pick up the pay data.

should be on early afternoon
  14. msr

msr LE

Sent someone to Gosport? Do they not have the internet there?

15. I was thinking the same thing myself!