Pay Slips

Okay, so far no major dramas with JPA, one smal gripe though, I have my physical payslip,but how come there isn't one on armynet.whatever?

Just me or is this a common occurrence?

You have a payslip? I bet you've been paid recently too, havent you.....

Don't know wher you got that info from because the JPA slips can and are displayed on armynet!

There was a problem with the upload this month from what i can gather therefore nothing as yet!!!!!

payslip...

that would mean you'd been paid... something ive not been yet and ive been in since feb lol

although im in no hurry for it, but some extra drinking money would be nice

My Bounty payslip appeared, so they may be(HA!) a glitch in the system & it'll catch up eventualy.

result.. i finally managed to get registered on armynet (after some trying since i got my number).. no payslips tho. lol ach well.. things seem to be moving forward!

FFBox said:
Okay, so far no major dramas with JPA, one smal gripe though, I have my physical payslip,but how come there isn't one on armynet.whatever?

Just me or is this a common occurrence?
patience....

Had 2 payslips from April that showed 0 but nothing from May

Guys, I dont know which units you are in but there is no way you should not be getting paid via JPA. In my unit we have about 300 personnel and no one is outstanding any pay and all bounties have been paid albeit one or 2 were a couple of weeks late. The system now is as follows all pay has to be uploaded to JPA by 2200 hrs on 24/25 of the month. The pay is then processed the following day and should be in the bank within 3-4 days. The same system should happen every month so as long as your pay staff are processing your attendance sheets you should get paid at the same time every month. I know some units are struggling and there are the odd problem with pay but there should now be a steady state in place for all TA personnel.

JPA payslips are available online but there has been a problem with May payslips being uploaded to ArmyNET. All will (hopefully) be back to normal this month.

I think EVERYBODY got a payslip for last month with £0.00 being paid into their account!! Nothing to worry about.

no slip ups? ive been over paid by about 1800 quid, they think i am a reg or something

deejay075 said:
Guys, I dont know which units you are in but there is no way you should not be getting paid via JPA. In my unit we have about 300 personnel and no one is outstanding any pay and all bounties have been paid albeit one or 2 were a couple of weeks late. The system now is as follows all pay has to be uploaded to JPA by 2200 hrs on 24/25 of the month. The pay is then processed the following day and should be in the bank within 3-4 days. The same system should happen every month so as long as your pay staff are processing your attendance sheets you should get paid at the same time every month. I know some units are struggling and there are the odd problem with pay but there should now be a steady state in place for all TA personnel.
your not a granthamite then are you, they find any excuse to fcuk pay up.

No its not, its the unit level staff having difficulties with the frankly ridiculous system.
I managed to get it figured and did all ours on time from the start however theres a new person in place now (thank the lord heh) and she really really cannot get her head round it no matter how I try and explain it / give her the walkthroughs.
If your staff are not computer savvy then I'm not suprised you're still getting fucked about sadly.

What happens is you give in a paysheet, its replicated on an excel spread sheet, then you have to create a batch, then from that batch you choose an element (training night/annual camp etc) which then creates another spreadsheet, which you then transfer some of the data from the excel sheet you created and then upload it. There are frankly numerous parts at which it can go wrong, and like I said unless you're computer savvy I can imagine its very daunting and just confusing to ****!

The old forge system was just simple data copying and entry, no problems there for even people not really that used to computers..but now they're being faced with things like SQL errors and stuff they frankly don't understand.

Even though its not my job anymore I grabbed the paysheets of the people that I know rely on the pay and whacked them through myself in about 10 minutes, whereas its taken the other person two days to upload about four lines - 2 days pay for 2 people

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Army Pay, Claims & JPA 3
E Army Pay, Claims & JPA 4
slimjim Army Pay, Claims & JPA 10