Pay Per View PPV (the Friday night thread)

I mention that I would pay to see Shamima Begum hanged by Bangladesh.
I would also pay to see Piers Morgan fighting a gorilla armed with a spoon (Morgan not the gorilla, that wouldn't be fair)
So what would everyone one else pay to view?

The Rriday night thread; been imbibing a little early?

CC_TA

LE
Politicians and paedophiles shot in the back of the head on Parliament Square - Pay per view? I'd pay to do it myself.

...and do the weapon cleaning on a Rriday afternoon too! :)

urban_spaceman

War Hero
Rachel Riley coming round and curling one onto my glass coffee table.

I mention that I would pay to see Shamima Begum hanged by Bangladesh.
I would also pay to see Piers Morgan fighting a gorilla armed with a spoon (Morgan not the gorilla, that wouldn't be fair)
So what would everyone one else pay to view?
I'd pay to see The Met go steaming in to a bunch of these left wing mongs, alla Miners Strike style.

I'd pay to see The Met go steaming in to a bunch of these left wing mongs, alla Miners Strike style.
They can't, far too busy packing for Portugal

Bring back It's a Knockout, but with european politicians as the contestants. Loads of sponging wastrells in giant latex suits falling into pools of dirty water!

Obviously we get to put what we like in the water and suitable (painful) forfeits for the losers.

anglo

LE
I'd give my service pension to see that bastard T Blair [ A pox on his house and all who dwell within}
hanging from a lamp post by the neck using piano wire

Bring back It's a Knockout, but with european politicians as the contestants. Loads of sponging wastrells in giant latex suits falling into pools of dirty water!

Obviously we get to put what we like in the water and suitable (painful) forfeits for the losers.
Your life must be really fulfilling, if you're prepared to pay to watch that as 'entertainment'.

I'd give my service pension to see that bastard T Blair [ A pox on his house and all who dwell within}
Truthfully I would go to that match

Considering that, as a human being, his worth is about 3/5ths of 5/8ths of foock all, I hope you didn't serve long, otherwise you've just done yourself out of a bunch of dosh.

And now on Sky Box Office "Russell Howard Gets Electrocuted".

Rachel Riley coming round and curling one onto my glass coffee table.
For a second i read that and thought you meant Lisa Riley.

There are some mental images you should never have to deal with.

Latest Threads