pay help

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by grab_a_spoon!, Apr 18, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. as a sig paid on lower level 6, when (and if) i get promoted to lcpl will i move to higher level 6 or 7? or will i stay lower level and just go to lower 7? any help appreciated

2. You will go up to higher level 6 mate. It's quite a few more beer tokens (about £60 a day). Hope that's some help :D

3. Soldier_Why

Soldier_Why LE Moderator

In your circumstances, if promoted to LCpl and moving to the higher band from lower, you will move from Pte lower band 6 to LCpl higher band 5 - currently £57.08 a day.

4. In your circumstances, if promoted to LCpl and moving to the higher band from lower, you will move from Pte lower band 6 to LCpl higher band 5 - currently £57.08 a day.[/quote]

To be honest I think it's a bit of a grey area. I don't know a lot about it so soldier_why could be right. Whichever gives you the LEAST pay rise is the one you will go onto.

5. cheers for your help guys much appreciated! i'll hope for the £60 anyway and prob get £57!
    cheers again

6. In all cases on promotion you will receive a minimum 2% pay rise from your current daily rate of pay. You are then placed on the next level above this figure on the pay range appropriate to your trade and rank.

7. cheers for all you help