Pay during december

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by bleh, Nov 30, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I've just been speaking to a couple of civvie pals, and a topic cropped up about when people get paid before seems all my civvie mates get paid before they break up for xmas holidays! Surely this can't be the case for us lot can it?! If it was the case, I'd probably be on the urine a lot more!!
  2. It won't happen, we will be paid on 31 Dec in very much the same format as usual.
  3. Then you can be broke in January and become an admin case.
  4. This topic is always brought up at this time of year. and the romours start to fly around camp that we are getting paid xmas eve or some other date.
    It will never happen as mentioned if this was the case for us imagine the admin cases. In my unit all the young lads struggle to make it 2 weeks without been skint never miind going 5 maybe 6 weeks on one wage packet
  5. You're not a civvy, so you get paid on the last working day of the month.
  6. Unless of course you are in Cyprus, wages usually in the bank around 25th of the month!
  7. Why the government can't move the pay day to the 26th of the month like a lot of firms this means you always have a 4 week between pay
  8. More like the 22nd the last couple of months.
  9. Never fails, for 13 years I've seen people ask this. LOL
  10. Or why can't people just work out when the last working day of the month is. If they can't manage that why don't they just budget in the 1st of every month and enjoy the fact they always get paid at least a day early!