Pay During Basic Training?

How much do you get to take home during week 7 leave?? and how much when you finish phase 1? (Ive always wanted to no this so would be greatful if some1 can provide me with info, from experience or word of mouth.) P.s Im not just joining up for money b4 any1 starts any stupid comments. Thank you. :)

Your paid per month mate so at week 7 unless you have been paid your second month then just whatever you have left over from the first

You get payed bugger all during phase one , but if you dont piss it up the wall on haribo and shite clothes that the dodgy bloke that rocks up on pay week sells in the naafi you'll still have cash to spend come week 7.

Ohh thanks guys, I was just thinking because I found a link which said the first months pay you will be expected to pay for the Realities of war trip and some equipment, but I can no longer find where I saw it, so I thought it would be better to just find out from others experience in Basic.

ive just finished phase 1 last week.. now on my 2 week leave for xmas... anyone know when we get paid again? rumours its not untill the 30th of december?

ive just finished phase 1 last week.. now on my 2 week leave for xmas... anyone know when we get paid again? rumours its not untill the 30th of december?
Ask the snail, she is the expert in all matters pay and will give you a well balanced answer, she lives for questions like this. :)

on the army jobs site it says u should expect to get around £780 per month after al deductions. dont see hoe you could not save it all dont think you would have to buy any thing . you would be doing well to spunk that on haribo :)

You could always look at the 1000's of threads started every month asking the same question, guess what its always the same answers.

Here we go again! Same-o same-o.
Right, the Army (in its infinite wisdom) pays your bank about 3 or 4 days before the end of the month. The instructions on the pay form (autopay) state that the pay day is the last day of the month, ie the 31st December as it is not a bank holiday in the UK. However, some banks want to get rid of their paperwork before a bank holiday so they will credit you account on a day convenient to them, which may possibly be the 30th even though the pay credit date is officially the 31st. It's the same with some standing orders you may have. Even though they are due on the 1st of the month, if the 1st is a Monday, you may see them debited on your statement (if you have internet banking) on the Friday before.
So, depending on who you bank with, you may get it credited to your account on the 30th but check if your balance has actually gone up. Sometimes you will see it as a credit but it is just sitting there so your actual balance still stays the same (works with the direct debits as well).
No, the Army is not nice and does not pay you, like some civvy employers, before the holidays. You'll probably be a bit pissed off to find they don't give you a Christmas bonus, either.

Here we go again! Same-o same-o.
Right, the Army (in its infinite wisdom) pays your bank about 3 or 4 days before the end of the month. The instructions on the pay form (autopay) state that the pay day is the last day of the month, ie the 31st December as it is not a bank holiday in the UK. However, some banks want to get rid of their paperwork before a bank holiday so they will credit you account on a day convenient to them, which may possibly be the 30th even though the pay credit date is officially the 31st. It's the same with some standing orders you may have. Even though they are due on the 1st of the month, if the 1st is a Monday, you may see them debited on your statement (if you have internet banking) on the Friday before.
So, depending on who you bank with, you may get it credited to your account on the 30th but check if your balance has actually gone up. Sometimes you will see it as a credit but it is just sitting there so your actual balance still stays the same (works with the direct debits as well).
No, the Army is not nice and does not pay you, like some civvy employers, before the holidays. You'll probably be a bit pissed off to find they don't give you a Christmas bonus, either.
just lookin for a sensible answer from someone whos in or have been in the army that could set it straight cos im rookied... nae need to be a cock about it