Pay day Nov

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Artemis1, Nov 26, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Thought I'd get this in first before someone really asks it: Do we get paid on Wed? I once heard that because Santa is coming we get paid early, and that I can have an RSMs pension while smoking a cigarette with my beret on. Furthermore I can claim tax back on my boot polish and use my MOD 90 in the cash point....

2. Very good.
    Now fuck off I'm trying to watch Strictly Cum Dancing without the wife knowing.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Tut tut, you're an ARRSE nig, stick to threads like 'packing a bergan' until you've at least a thousand posts under your belt.

Bloody red arse.

4. FFS,pay day November has,and always fuckin will be on the 31st.It will be the one with the Christmas bung in it of £500 smackers for the pads and £300 for the singlies.Stabs get fuck all,'cos they already have another job and will probably be on strike anyway.Are you(OP)fuckin thick or what,get a grip.I get paid on Sunday 'cos that's pocket money day.

5. Youthful impudence begs me to ask, why the fuck?

6. Someone's been scrolling through all the anal threads & posting all your requests in one eh?

Even for a wah it's a fecking lousy attempt, and it's not even 9pm...

Shame it's not a school night eh?

7. On November you get whats called a politicians bonus where when you open your pay slip, you see that your tax has gone up by 1/3, to pay for the pensions that current govt are getting, whilst yours are getting slashed in 2015.

8. I can confirm all this is all true.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Pay run never went in due to JPA thinking your all cunts. :)

10. I've been on ARRSE for years Dingerr, used to be a senior member, just had to change my name earlier this year because of a cock at work! And yes this was a bored piss take but as always people are biting!

11. Young girls in lycra since you ask.

12. Originally Posted by twosugarsnomilk
    FFS,pay day November has,and always fuckin will be on the 31st.It will be the one with the Christmas bung in it of £500 smackers for the pads and £300 for the singlies.Stabs get fuck all,'cos they already have another job and will probably be on strike anyway.Are you(OP)fuckin thick or what,get a grip.I get paid on Sunday 'cos that's pocket money day.

You will be waiting a long time to be paid on November the 31st........... November has 30 days in it. :eek:)

• Like Like x 1
  13. Gets worse, now you're an ARRSE walt! Shocking!

14. 2015? Does that mean you're getting a 3 yer tax break? You lucky, lucky barsterd!!!!

15. I'm not biting! Lol