Pay day 11th May - Is it happening or is it a fob off again.

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by Lumpy, May 10, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ok...

Pay day is meant to be 11th May for all whose pay was processed before end of April.

Are there any pay gurus out there who can confirm that this is happening, or will we be fobbed off and left to wait ANOTHER month for our pay (while being told that we need to show more commitment, but not to rely on the pay going in on any given date).

2. Pay day is the 11th for those who's pay was uploaded between 24th April - 19.00 7th May. Alledgedly (although its still showing "pay date 31st April" I assume this is a bug)

Not sure what you mean by to wait another month? There was a pay day on 30th April...
  3. No sign of my 5 days i put in on an individual pay sheet at 1030am on the 24th of April.

I'll call our company clerk.
  4. Not been paid since the 9th of March.
  5. Bounty and some (but not all) back pay went in today! :p
  6. Had a payment two weeks ago, when JPA went live and got the rest of March's pay today.

Although, still missing some - good job I don't count on it being in there really!
  7. Does that mean you're on the ICCCCCCCE CREEEEAAAAAM? it doen't matter what flavour, I'll drop it anyway!
  8. Join the club, was promised again promised again and promised it yet again by today and nothing again. Off on camp tonight and because the pay was promised there is no facility for a cash payment either.

I'm not even going to ask about our bounties.
  9. absolutely nowt :x :x :x
  10. The pay day lottery strikes again.....
    Never rely on your TA pay chaps :lol:
  11. I dont but It would be nice to have some pocket money for camp.
  12. Bounty and pay in today.....about f'ing time
  13. I received my bounty on the date expected and received April's pay in my bank account this morning. No complaints from me!
  14. Maybe I'm gloating, but my pay is in & upto date, so I've no complaints about JPA (so far)
  15. The_Duke

The_Duke LE Moderator

Same here. So if JPA can work for some, what is causing the error for others? System error or input (user) errors?