Pay day 11th May - Is it happening or is it a fob off again.

Ok...

Pay day is meant to be 11th May for all whose pay was processed before end of April.

Are there any pay gurus out there who can confirm that this is happening, or will we be fobbed off and left to wait ANOTHER month for our pay (while being told that we need to show more commitment, but not to rely on the pay going in on any given date).

Lumpy

Pay day is the 11th for those who's pay was uploaded between 24th April - 19.00 7th May. Alledgedly (although its still showing "pay date 31st April" I assume this is a bug)

Not sure what you mean by to wait another month? There was a pay day on 30th April...

No sign of my 5 days i put in on an individual pay sheet at 1030am on the 24th of April.

I'll call our company clerk.

Had a payment two weeks ago, when JPA went live and got the rest of March's pay today.

Although, still missing some - good job I don't count on it being in there really!

Dodgy-Engr said:
Bounty and some (but not all) back pay went in today! :p
Does that mean you're on the ICCCCCCCE CREEEEAAAAAM? it doen't matter what flavour, I'll drop it anyway!

brucewillis said:
Not been paid since the 9th of March.
Join the club, was promised again promised again and promised it yet again by today and nothing again. Off on camp tonight and because the pay was promised there is no facility for a cash payment either.

I'm not even going to ask about our bounties.

absolutely nowt :x :x :x

suits_U said:
The pay day lottery strikes again.....
Never rely on your TA pay chaps :lol:
I dont but It would be nice to have some pocket money for camp.

Maybe I'm gloating, but my pay is in & upto date, so I've no complaints about JPA (so far)

The_Duke

LE
FFBox said:
Maybe I'm gloating, but my pay is in & upto date, so I've no complaints about JPA (so far)
Same here. So if JPA can work for some, what is causing the error for others? System error or input (user) errors?

WHERE IS MY BOUNTY APRIL PAY AND NO BOUNTY,

JPAC ON: 01412243600. and follow the options it is in the UK though....

Signed: A P*ssed off Ta Lad.

ONLY RECEIVED A PART PAYMENT AGAIN THE SAME HAPPENED IN APRIL
NOT BEEN PAID PROPERLY SINCE PAYMENT RECEIVED IN MARCH
STORY SEEMS TO BE THE SAME REGIMENT ARE SORTING IT OUT
GLASGOW STRIKES AGAIN.
ITS A GOOD JOB THAT WE ARE ONLY CASUAL WORKERS
AND NOT RECEIVING PAYMENTS INTO A PENSION.
OR USING THE MONIES TO PAY DIRECT DEBITS
IF WE DEFAULT ON MONIES OWED WILL GLASGOW BE PAYING COMPENSATION
CIVIL SERVANTS STRIKE AGAIN

Stop shouting, it's not that bad, can it be purely Glasgows fault? more believable if everybodies wage was c*cked up, one or two correct does seem to be the exeption rather than the rule though.

I know that our Mil clerk is on the ball & much as I hate to say it the Civ clerk & Adjt seem to be as well.

The Don't rely on it bit I've always found to be a bit pish as, unless you get hods at your civvy job, you do, although depending on it being in the bank on time is a bit of a no-no, unless you have an understanding bank manager, "Mr FFB, for this arrangement to work, you are supposed to put mony in the account every now & then" or "remember this is a limit & not a target"

The c0ck-ups will be an AGC problem. My money is in, no problems with bounty either. Only drama we have is that our daily rate is wrong, some by as much as 8-10 quid a day.