Pay bands TA REME

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by Nishka, Feb 1, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi guys

Just a quick one!

What TA REME trades are on what pay bands;
    i.e. what trades are on higher and what trades are on lower?

Does this change with rank or class of tradesman?

Cheers

2. Techs, Armourers, VMs & VEs move onto higher band on promotion to L/Cpl. All trades are lower band as Cfn.

I think.

3. Cheers StabTiffy2B

What about dual traded personel: i.e. Main trade in lower band but secondary qualified in higher band trade?

4. Dual trade counts for nothing. Same as people who have non-trade skills like PTI or Skill at guns.

5. UNde P2K rules you get paid for your highest Qualification. So if your main is lower but you have a iger one, you will be higher band. However...... there is a 3 year rule regarding being out of trade. If you are out of the higher trade for more than 3 years, you lose the higehr payband. However, who enforces or monitors this drop in pay is another matter.

6. G104MEN Thread

So can anyone confirm are Tech Storemen higher or lower?

Cheers

7. may not be totaly true IT GEEK

i transfered from the infantry to the royal signals (both TA by the way) transfer went through in september i then went on the next available trade training camp in november so glasow in there wisdom left it till middle of this 2006 about 8 months after i did my trade camp & downgraded me to the lower band pay for the 2 months upto my cadre

any pay geeks confirm this then & advise