Pay bands TA REME

Hi guys

Just a quick one!

What TA REME trades are on what pay bands;
i.e. what trades are on higher and what trades are on lower?

Does this change with rank or class of tradesman?

Cheers

Techs, Armourers, VMs & VEs move onto higher band on promotion to L/Cpl. All trades are lower band as Cfn.

I think.

Cheers StabTiffy2B

What about dual traded personel: i.e. Main trade in lower band but secondary qualified in higher band trade?

Dual trade counts for nothing. Same as people who have non-trade skills like PTI or Skill at guns.

UNde P2K rules you get paid for your highest Qualification. So if your main is lower but you have a iger one, you will be higher band. However...... there is a 3 year rule regarding being out of trade. If you are out of the higher trade for more than 3 years, you lose the higehr payband. However, who enforces or monitors this drop in pay is another matter.

G104MEN said:
Oh,dear ,yet more ignorance from the supposed bright blokes in the Army. Tech Stmn are on HIGH band from L/cpl to Sgt rank. Go on check ,I dare you. Get your facts correct before testiculating.
G104MEN Thread

So can anyone confirm are Tech Storemen higher or lower?

Cheers

IT_GEEK said:
UNde P2K rules you get paid for your highest Qualification. So if your main is lower but you have a iger one, you will be higher band. However...... there is a 3 year rule regarding being out of trade. If you are out of the higher trade for more than 3 years, you lose the higehr payband. However, who enforces or monitors this drop in pay is another matter.
may not be totaly true IT GEEK

i transfered from the infantry to the royal signals (both TA by the way) transfer went through in september i then went on the next available trade training camp in november so glasow in there wisdom left it till middle of this 2006 about 8 months after i did my trade camp & downgraded me to the lower band pay for the 2 months upto my cadre

any pay geeks confirm this then & advise

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
AirBiscuit Sappers 5
A Army Pay, Claims & JPA 1
M Army Pay, Claims & JPA 0