Pay Band for Blues and Royals

BIPOLAR77 said:
dependant on rank/trade/driving bans etc
What trades are on high pay band. Only asking cos maybe transferring and will be lose a tape if i do. A transfer to a high payband trade would make up for any loss of earnings.

Cheers

you would be on mark time rates of pay until you catch up or overtake your current band, I believe all are high less SSGT? (stand by to be corrected)

Depends on what trades you have ? Are you coming from say a Signals unit or an Infantry Unit. Your trades though due to the fact your not RAC trained/ full crewman (such as Gunnery or Driving) may not count so much.

Again its depending on what you,ve already got and how fast you get the Gunnery/driving trades done and dusted.

No (wait for the slagging), I would be coming from the RLC. Have all my driver quals (less track, and nope i aint a driver or chef) and quite a few instructional quals like MAPRIC, SAA, BTAC, DIT(T) etc but not any Gunnery quals etc.

BIPOLAR77 said:
you would be on mark time rates of pay until you catch up or overtake your current band, I believe all are high less SSGT? (stand by to be corrected)
Your being corrected, all on High :D

Vent_Tube_Tester said:
BIPOLAR77 said:
Your being corrected, all on High :D
Now you have been corrected as non crew commanders Cpl and above are on low band :D