Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

PAY AND ALLOWANCES REQUEST

Hi, Im a Navy Clerk (or Writer) working at a Tri-Service Establishment and have been asked to perform an Army pay legacy issue involving legal expenses. Although Im happy with the regulations the actual form (AF 09544) I have does not appear correct. If any Army clerks or someone else in the know is reading this I would be very grateful for any assistance. Additionally I have had a fair bit of experience in JPA and am offering anyone help with their JPA Claims etc. Many thanks.

Legacy Legal Expenses should be submitted on the correct JPA form revised 02/07, the Legal Expences Section at JSAC Centurion will bounce the old type, as will Glasgow, the form number eludes me, however, I can get it for you on Monday. There is a time limit to submit these, normaly 6 months after sale and purchase complete, to apply outside of time you must apply to the PAC at Glasgow.