Pay a foreign prisoner £3000 to go home

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by conco, Mar 5, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sorry if its been said before somewhere else!

I heard this on BFBS on the way into work????

Because our prisons are to full the goberment is going to offer every foreign prisoner £3000 to go home :?

What the hell are they on about, haven’t they heard of deportation? Commit a crime deport them to their own country. Save our taxes! :twisted:

2. I hope to the high heavens this is just somebody that has misinterpreted a quote before giving it up for broadcast. :evil:

3. £3k to go home still leaves change after you've bigged it up back in the ghetto that spawned you, to come back just in time to vote Labour!

4. I wouldn't even give them a rat pack, how about a fuckin good kick *********** before slinging them on the boat home!

If we had rules like deportation for foreign law breakers, do you think immigration would be as high as it is???

5. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/politics/article3486104.ece

6. This shows how inept the Liarbour Goverment are....again

7. AFAIK deportation only works if the receiving country is prepared to take them. £3000 of our money turns these scum into volunteers, so there are no legal complications, and we boot them out for less than their legal aid fees.

A good target for our bile is probably Tony Bliar's wife and the rest of her legal practice. I haven't bothered to research that, it just feels right.

8. My Rage has been truly outed, so early in the day aswell !

9. Unbelievable! Just another example of this Government being too 'softly softly' on these scumbags. Make them do hard time then boot em back to whatever sh*thole they came from. Im not a racist Im all for immigration it was how this country was formed but if people want to come to our country and offend then dont give them any money for it AAAGGHHHH! :censored:

10. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

Queue here to go to the UK & get your £3K & a flight home.

11. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

I'm not sure how they arrive at that figue, surely if some Albanian fcukwit, for example, has broken the law and given a prison sentence it doesn't cost 11 grand for two coppers to take him to Heathrow and put him on a 500 quid BA flight to Albania, or am I missing something?

As for their home country not accepting them, bollox thats where they come from and thats where they're being returned to. Just like when someone is refused entry they are returned to where they came from.

12. Err, why cant they be sent home, them being responsible for thier own situation and all that?

13. This in not new and it has been proven that they get their 3k and come back for more, why, cos they didn't take the claimants finger prints!

So what's wrong with mad Mitch's idea, helicopter and 3000', they don't come back again .. .. :wink:

14. Sums up the UK under New Liabour doesn't it??

15. A thought on this, and prison over-crowding in general, how about a private sector initiative to outsource the prison system. Since the fall of the commies in Russia there is all that Gulag space going unused. Send them there, and see how many re-offend