Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by heard_it_all_before, Oct 18, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. When you leave the service and move onto a pension, does your PAX stop automaticaly or does it still get deducted from your pension?

    Thanks in advance
  2. in_the_cheapseats

    in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

    I know you are still eligible for it but I'm pretty sure you need to renew it after you leave. If for no other reason than you are probably a little safer to ensure!
  3. There is something called EXPAX designed for those who have left. Give the Pax helpline a call I'm sure they'll be happy to help
  4. PAX is only open to serving members of the forces. It changes to epax on exit. IIRC you can only get on epax if you were ex services.