pax insurance

Discussion in 'Finance, Property, Law' started by steelrain, Aug 30, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. i've started getting charged for pax on my pay this month, i filled in pax form in chilwell in jan and was told if i didn't get mobilised the poilcy wouldn't be taken out, i didn't get mobilised and suddenly 8 months later they start taking it out my pay. any ideas on how i go about cancellin it, my coy office don't have a clue about it
  2. Ahhhhh, good old Pax. The crap insurance they try and sell everyone in basic training. All a complete pile of crap in my experience. You should have some Pax paperwork somewhere, if not try and google it. I'd cancel it if I were you, and ask for a refund.
  3. i haven't got any paperwork, phone numbers or anything,
  4. sorry i'm monging, cheers though
  5. I'm very sorry to hear about this. It can be stopped very easily through your unit admin office using the same type of form you used to start the plan. If they do not have a copy of the brochure then call the Customer Service Centre on 0800 212480 and they will send you one. It will still have to be processed by your unit admin staff.

Alternatively, feel free to pm me with your name, address, and Arm/Service, and I will ensure a form is sent to you.

Yours aye,