Pax Insurance Claim

Hello troops. I just need to know if I can claim for damaged spine disc. I have degenerative disc that was injured on Tour 2011. I'm in constant pain every day and been through 3 steroids injections now I might have another one.
I was covered by PAX just want to know if pax can compensate me for the injury.

Yes.

If PAX refuse to pay out tell them some random bloke off the Internet said you can claim, so they better had or else.

Yes.

If PAX refuse to pay out tell them some random bloke off the Internet said you can claim, so they better had or else.
Thank you mate trying to keep my chin up all the time but hey it's a constant day to day fight with the pain and it's killing me.
Thanks again

PAXBloke

Old-Salt
Hello troops. I just need to know if I can claim for damaged spine disc. I have degenerative disc that was injured on Tour 2011. I'm in constant pain every day and been through 3 steroids injections now I might have another one.
I was covered by PAX just want to know if pax can compensate me for the injury.
I very sorry to hear of your situation.

If the damage was caused by an accident then you should claim for it.

Degenerative conditions can be awkward as they are more often caused by gradual causes and not a sudden and external event, but let's get it looked at by the experts.

Send me a private mail with your location and contact details and we'll get the ball rolling.

Kind regards,

PB

Latest Threads