Paula Radcliffe is preggers

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by the_guru, Jul 11, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. She doesn't scrub up too bad when shes not running, but when she is doing her thing she is positively revolting. Made me think though. Paula or Fatima? opposite ends of the sporting spectrum. Spindly pasty white chick or dark skinned lantern jawed bloke-a-like?

After a toss, I vote Paula.
  2. Fatima every time, she would never shite on the streets of london and i reckon she would be able to wank you off in 6 seconds with her massive arms, radcliffe looks like a mop thats been dipped in drool. skip rat.
  3. Paula Radcliffe pregnant?! :lol: She must look like a straw with a m&m shove up its middle.
  4. I think she already has at least one spawn already. She called it Hallveg
  5. Paula anyday. It'd be like fcuking a packet of twiglets with one of those wobbly heads attached. Then she could lag on my chest. Awesome stuff
  6. Its true my mam is a marathon runner 8O . Daft arrse.
  7. Will the birth plan be parturition at the kerbside?
  8. You are the son of a terrorist whore.
  9. someone is asking for a nut in the tits :x
  10. they are called "snickers" now & they are called "scoffers" not runners. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
  11. Paula Radcliffe wins hands down every day.
  12. Hmmmm - a real thorny Wednesday morning problem. Let's compare....

13. Darth.

Nice pics and the old joke about Fatima being a Crack Smuggler look to be accurate.
  14. Fatima has to win this - just look at the vice like grip she could achieve (See right hand above)
  15. What's the difference between Fatima Whitbread's snatch and a cricket ball........??

At a push, and if you were very VERY hungry, you could probably eat a cricket ball.....