Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Paula Radcliffe, Hero of Arrse...

E

error_unknown

I'm not talking about winning the Marathon, but taking a dump in front of the cameras qualifies her for a special Arrse award in my view. :D

I'll wait until I've seen the footage...... so to speak.
If she did press putty for the cameras then she's redeemed herself slightly, but she only got a grip so she can earn another two hundred and seventy-five grand !

Why did she twice refuse to dig deep when it was for her country ?
Oh yeah, she had a paying race coming up and would rather let her country down than lose dosh, that was it.
Jack bitch.

On a note of pedantry she can only be described as a hero if you go by looks alone, she'd pass for an ugly mortarman no problem.

So she managed to stop for an Eartha Kitt and still won, thats just showing off

Did Chickenpunk not feel jack and guilty watching them all run from the comfort of Armchair :D

paulasquat.jpg

No pictures of her with an otter on the BBC website!

The only reference I can find is a website saying she had to stop for "a rest".

I had "a rest" this morning and the kids wouldn't walk past the bog for half an hour afterwards.

MiB

I saw it. She was flagging round about the 21 mile mark, with stomach cramps, and so wth admirable aplomb, she squatted down and shook it into her trunks. I also think the runner up deserves a special mention for promptly parking a Dockyard Pizza as she passed the Finish Line.:)

I doubt they will repeat it on TV again but she deffo stopped and had a quick squat and pants pull by the curb around the 21-22 mile mark.

If i were on the clean up crew afterwards, I would collect the offending turd, encase it in a frame and sell it on ebay, lets face it there's worst crap being sold on there.

News at 10 confirms it was a No1 with no solid form to be collected afterwards for sale on eBay. And she got the third best time for the ladies ever. Well done Paula. Athens is forgotten.