Paul Wolfowitz in trouble at the World Bank

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by whitecity, Apr 12, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Bolton got 'elbowed out' by his contempories and Bush lost his placeman.

Is Wolfowitz going to be number 2?

2. Well that didn't take long.
  3. Wow. Just wow.
  4. Listening between the lines on the World Service, it's a hatchet job by senior World Bank officials who have had enough of his nonsense. Found it quite quaint that they should 'touch' him for corruption when that's been his holy grail for the past 2 years.

5. I hope the whole stinking cabal get their just deserts. Seeing John "Wife Swapper" Bolton get the shove, together with Libby and now this cnut makes me very happy indeed.

None of the Office of Special Plans or the above are fit to lick the boots of the most inexperienced joe, left alone those who have died. :pissedoff:
  6. Oh, frabjous day!

I watched him on the news last night expressing "Heartfelt contrition". He looked like a fox caught in the chickencoop, and it was plainly the 'caught' part that bothered him.

I always loved the phrase 'Hoist by your own petard'. What a great opportunity to give it an airing. :lol:
  7. Wolfowitz should be cashiered and kicked out. This is corruption and abuse of public funds. It is not uncommon in public agencies but must be discouraged through public humiliation. If he thinks he can steal from taxpayers he should be hung out to twist in the wind