Patrol yoke

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by Peter_Skellen, Nov 3, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Seen a few of these cutting about from various companies on the internet. Firstly, Boris do you do anything simlar? And secondally, are they worth it considering most the time we're gonna be wearing osprey. Kind of answered my own question there, however outside of afghan, on exercise.

Cheers

2. Boris does a brilliant over osprey solution that works with just a smock too, it has PALS on the yoke so you can make it do all the patrol yoke things.

The workmanship is second to none and light years away from mass produced shite.

3. Link please G1_1

4. Roger, apart from jay jays etc they do look pretty cheap and nasty. The one borris does: Is it workable both with opsrey and without?
    Any chance of some phots please borris?

5. Boris dosent have a website (yet)

I'm sure he'll be along in a mo with some pics.

6. Gis a mo!

7. ImageUploadedByARRSE1351974021.658984.jpg

Without any pouches.

Vista IRR with Texcel PALS

ImageUploadedByARRSE1351974083.921481.jpg

Typical pouch set. L to R

Large utility;
    Smoke;
    Fragmentation Grenade;
    3 x 5.56
    Waterbottle

PRR on left shoulder strap.

All the straps can be adjusted up or down for smock or Osprey. The front can be "spread" to keep the front plate area clear. The shoulder straps can be moved left or right six inches. The "Cross point" of the straps can be moved back and forth and locked.

These are all made to order.
    This model DOES NOT go under armour.

8. I've been using one of Boris's breathable under armour yoke's for a bit now and all I can say it's the boss and well worth the money.

9. Once again I find myself agreeing with you, even wearing it as a normal yoke it works well if you're into the minimalist approach, once you get used to the adjustment being of the bungee sort, not really described that well....I also like the 'breathable' shoulder straps.

10. Some pic's of the under armour yoke being worn by a little fat bloke.

Attached Files:

11. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

[​IMG]

This pic just screams potting compost, Werthers & vaseline.

• Like Like x 2
  12. HHH

HHH LE

Does your mum still label your clothes so you know which is yours ? :)

[​IMG]

13. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

[​IMG]

Is that what you whisper in his ear ?

• Like Like x 1
  14. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer