patrol sack

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by tape, Apr 7, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. any one no if these are any good?
    patrol sack
    thanks x

2. What is wrong with the issued S2000/NI daysack?

3. I agree Blob, the issue daysack is an excellent bit of kit. If you can Tape, try getting hold of one.

4. Thats my prob iv only seen them for about 80-90 quid and no where seems to have them instock. i dont really trust ebay as got conned in the past.

5. Are you Regular, Terrier, or ACF/CCF? If you are a Regular then you should get one issued via your CQ/SQMS.

6. yeah im regular got issued one of them dog sh*t black ones which after about 2 weeks work, has had both side pockets wear through at the bottomand the top flap all but came off... other than that its just dandy
    oh and been told we wont be issued another one!

7. Before we went on HERRICK last year my Bn had them issued (brand spankers) down to a man. They were on our G1098 flick. Have a dig around your unit they may be collecting dust on a shelf somewhere.

8. will do thanks x

9. We get them issued, and they are £26 to go diffy I think (I am an SQMS though)

10. Back to your question...
    ...................yes, they are VERY good, made by Vanguard to a high standard, I have one and would recommend.

11. Billing yourself over the odds there then mate :wink:

12. How times change used to be a *stared item and no chance of it just going ffing diffy .Why they dont just issue to infantry or anyone else who needs one i dont know.