Patrol Orders for tomorrow?

Team going out in the morning are looking for some answers on the CA thread.

Leaflets, RV1 etc? Unfortunately I don't know so can't answer at moment. Are you still up Dozy?

TEXT BRIEFING SENT TO GROUND FORCES, BLUE TEAM: DOLLY, LIZ, ARISTANDER AND WRAITH

Expected attendees:

Dozy - (After 1400) 07949 299 751
liz_the_nurse - 07730 520 361
.Dolly - 07775 644 690
Aristander - 07980 214 822
Wraith -07940 595 433
Mikal - NEED MOBILE 'PHONE NUMBER
cyclops246 - NEED MOBILE 'PHONE NUMBER

~ RV at train station
~ Leaflets to be collected from Leg of Mutton
~ Knock on doors / talk on streets in Lower Ashtead: Boundary NORTH of The Street; WEST of Woodfield Lane
~ NB Red Team are after physical confrontation - please avoid!

I can't see I'm going to get down to Ashtead this afternoon - I was an hour and a half late into the office due to the Brenda Rogers 'phone call and I've not done a jot of work yet. I will confirm to the Blue Team Ground Forces in a while, but I advised Dolly that this might be the case earlier. I can’t see it being a problem, given ‘feets-on-the-streets’ are:

Dolly
Liz the nurse and fella
Aristander
Wraith

Mikal inbound for midday RV at Leg of Mutton; RBL also advised to be there (FARMBOY liaising).

Have had comms with Dolly several times and all is well – positive feedback and no sightings of Red Team. 4 posters were issued to RBL rep at this morning’s RV; leaflets have been left at a doctors’ surgery where they found out that one of the doctors works at HC…

I have an extra bod on the ground in the form of Woolyback_Bastard and his 2 elder kids.

They are arriving at lunchtime - informed Liz the nurse and all in hand

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
smudge055 The Training Wing 6
Oneshot Officers 6
woopert The Intelligence Cell 3