Patrol Orders for tomorrow?

Discussion in 'Campaigns' started by PartTimePongo, Jul 27, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Team going out in the morning are looking for some answers on the CA thread.

Leaflets, RV1 etc? Unfortunately I don't know so can't answer at moment. Are you still up Dozy?

2. Am on it...

3. TEXT BRIEFING SENT TO GROUND FORCES, BLUE TEAM: DOLLY, LIZ, ARISTANDER AND WRAITH

Expected attendees:

Dozy - (After 1400) 07949 299 751
    liz_the_nurse - 07730 520 361
    .Dolly - 07775 644 690
    Aristander - 07980 214 822
    Wraith -07940 595 433
    Mikal - NEED MOBILE 'PHONE NUMBER
    cyclops246 - NEED MOBILE 'PHONE NUMBER

~ RV at train station
    ~ Leaflets to be collected from Leg of Mutton
    ~ Knock on doors / talk on streets in Lower Ashtead: Boundary NORTH of The Street; WEST of Woodfield Lane
    ~ NB Red Team are after physical confrontation - please avoid!

4. I can't see I'm going to get down to Ashtead this afternoon - I was an hour and a half late into the office due to the Brenda Rogers 'phone call and I've not done a jot of work yet. I will confirm to the Blue Team Ground Forces in a while, but I advised Dolly that this might be the case earlier. I can’t see it being a problem, given ‘feets-on-the-streets’ are:

Dolly
    Liz the nurse and fella
    Aristander
    Wraith

Mikal inbound for midday RV at Leg of Mutton; RBL also advised to be there (FARMBOY liaising).

Have had comms with Dolly several times and all is well – positive feedback and no sightings of Red Team. 4 posters were issued to RBL rep at this morning’s RV; leaflets have been left at a doctors’ surgery where they found out that one of the doctors works at HC…

5. I have an extra bod on the ground in the form of Woolyback_Bastard and his 2 elder kids.

They are arriving at lunchtime - informed Liz the nurse and all in hand

6. Cheers - just saw that - will update streetwalkers list now...