Patriotic England Footy MP3 tracks ?

Folks anybody got any good links to some MP3 tracks, I am the token Englishman in my large workgroup. I really want to annoy some Jock,Welsh,Irish, Kiwi, NZ, Aussie & Africaaners by playing loud music next week when we all have an awayday from work painting fences and doing up a charity house. Any links appreciated.

Cheers

58_Pattern said:
Folks anybody got any good links to some MP3 tracks, I am the token Englishman in my large workgroup. I really want to annoy some Jock,Welsh,Irish, Kiwi, NZ, Aussie & Africaaners by playing loud music next week when we all have an awayday from work painting fences and doing up a charity house. Any links appreciated.

Cheers
Can e-mail you Jerusalem?

58_Pattern said:

Cheers
Or "I vow to Thee My Country"...

I am looking for a track I heard once it's footy commentary & the great escape theme and chants of England from the terraces.