Patriotic Bit

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Markintime, Jul 19, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Today, whilst shopping in Sainsburys with the Mem Sahib I saw a little old man stood by the frozen produce. He was wearing a tee shirt so I could see his bare arms and that is when I spotted it, a tattoo with the letters AVFC on it. I immediately remembered an ARRSE thread that pointed out that Taliban wear such tattoos to secretly identify each other. I was surprised, I didn't know that there were many white old men who were in the Taliban but I did my patriotic duty and ran up and chinned him whilst shouting "That's for our boys you Muslim scum".
    I was proud to do my patriotic bit, have you had a chance to do so recently?

2. I'm waiting for an opportunity to poke Gordon Brown in his good eye on behalf of the entire country.

3. I signed a petition recently to stop the Scottish Parliment changing our national anthem. Apparently Flower of Scotland is a tad racist. :D

4. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

I'm ahead of the curve on this one I think.

I was walking through the town centre this very morning when I saw a much-bebangled chavette of 14 pushing a pram with a wee ear-studded toddler of about 2 years old in it.

I ran up and tipped the little chav-to-be face down on the floor in his pram, before stealing his dummy.

As I ran off I shouted "Yeah b1Tch, see how you like it!"

5. That was a bit foolhardy, wasn't it, Biped? You should at least made sure you had minimal covering fire.

MsG

6. Impetuous youth. These thing need to be planned

7. You sure showed that 2y/o who was boss. Sir, I salute you :D

8. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

And savoured :twisted: