Patriotic Bit

Today, whilst shopping in Sainsburys with the Mem Sahib I saw a little old man stood by the frozen produce. He was wearing a tee shirt so I could see his bare arms and that is when I spotted it, a tattoo with the letters AVFC on it. I immediately remembered an ARRSE thread that pointed out that Taliban wear such tattoos to secretly identify each other. I was surprised, I didn't know that there were many white old men who were in the Taliban but I did my patriotic duty and ran up and chinned him whilst shouting "That's for our boys you Muslim scum".
I was proud to do my patriotic bit, have you had a chance to do so recently?

Markintime said:
Today, whilst shopping in Sainsburys with the Mem Sahib I saw a little old man stood by the frozen produce. He was wearing a tee shirt so I could see his bare arms and that is when I spotted it, a tattoo with the letters AVFC on it. I immediately remembered an ARRSE thread that pointed out that Taliban wear such tattoos to secretly identify each other. I was surprised, I didn't know that there were many white old men who were in the Taliban but I did my patriotic duty and ran up and chinned him whilst shouting "That's for our boys you Muslim scum".
I'm waiting for an opportunity to poke Gordon Brown in his good eye on behalf of the entire country.

Markintime said:
I signed a petition recently to stop the Scottish Parliment changing our national anthem. Apparently Flower of Scotland is a tad racist. :D

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm ahead of the curve on this one I think.

I was walking through the town centre this very morning when I saw a much-bebangled chavette of 14 pushing a pram with a wee ear-studded toddler of about 2 years old in it.

I ran up and tipped the little chav-to-be face down on the floor in his pram, before stealing his dummy.

As I ran off I shouted "Yeah b1Tch, see how you like it!"

Biped said:

I was walking through the town centre this very morning when I saw a much-bebangled chavette of 14 pushing a pram with a wee ear-studded toddler of about 2 years old in it.

I ran up and tipped the little chav-to-be face down on the floor in his pram, before stealing his dummy.

That was a bit foolhardy, wasn't it, Biped? You should at least made sure you had minimal covering fire.

MsG

T

trowel

Biped said:

Impetuous youth. These thing need to be planned

Biped said:

You sure showed that 2y/o who was boss. Sir, I salute you :D

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
trowel said:
Biped said:

Impetuous youth. These thing need to be planned
And savoured :twisted:

Latest Threads