Pathfinder selection course

Status
Not open for further replies.
#1
Bit of a general thing i dont know too much about pathfinder selection and i am quite interested anyone know anything about it, i know it will be similar to most other uksf selection courses.
 
#2
snakedoc93 said:
Bit of a general thing i dont know too much about pathfinder selection and i am quite interested anyone know anything about it, i know it will be similar to most other uksf selection courses.
Here we go again! 8O

As you know it will be similar to other UKSF selection courses. 8O

So as you already knew the answer, you didn't need to ask that question in the first place! :)

Apply, it's dead easy! :D
 
#5
No, chocolate_frog, not that sort of path! 8O

I think he might have meant Piefinders! :wink:
 
#6
zulu-uhlu said:
No, chocolate_frog, not that sort of path! 8O

I think he might have meant Piefinders! :wink:
Thought it was harder than made out....
 
#7
chocolate_frog said:
zulu-uhlu said:
No, chocolate_frog, not that sort of path! 8O

I think he might have meant Piefinders! :wink:
Thought it was harder than made out....
What, the Piefinders Course.....No. it's easy :D

Anyone with a BMI of 30 will hack it no probs! :lol:
 
#8
zulu-uhlu said:
chocolate_frog said:
zulu-uhlu said:
No, chocolate_frog, not that sort of path! 8O

I think he might have meant Piefinders! :wink:
Thought it was harder than made out....
What, the Piefinders Course.....No. it's easy :D

Anyone with a BMI of 30 will hack it no probs! :lol:
Application forms can be picked up in Braggs/Greigs.

Allegedly...
 
#9
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
2 The Training Wing 15
lostnconfused Infantry 21
3 Infantry 4

Similar threads

Latest Threads