pathfinder platoon selection

Fellas, serious Q here. I have applied for the pathfinder selection cadre. ANyone here got any tips for preperation for this course, not just necesserally the phys side, but skills that should be brushed up on. Obviously nav being a big one.

307 said:
Fellas, serious Q here. I have applied for the pathfinder selection cadre. ANyone here got any tips for preperation for this course, not just necesserally the phys side, but skills that should be brushed up on. Obviously nav being a big one.
Serious answer!

If you need to ask a question like that on this forum, there is nothing that can be done to help you.

You've failed!

zulu-uhlu said:
307 said:
Serious answer!

If you need to ask a question like that on this forum, there is nothing that can be done to help you.

You've failed!
Seconded heres a map and compass fcuk off. :slow:

hedgehog64 said:
zulu-uhlu said:
307 said:
Serious answer!

You've failed!
Seconded heres a compass fcuk off. :slow:
He he! :D

It never ceases to amaze me at the amount of w4nkers that ask stupid questions on here. :x

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Goatman Military History and Militaria 36
T Infantry 4
3 Infantry 0