Pathfinder Company - The Philistines

Discussion in 'Southern Africa' started by candleford, Mar 7, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Pathfinder author Graham Gillmore will be talking about his new book and signing copies on the 16th September at the London Club of the Rifles I'm told. Places are limited so you need to register interest with the guys at 30 Degrees South okes -

I've seen a preview of the book - it's ace!
    [​IMG] :eek:
  2. I've not seen the preview / draft but I've listened in on a few ex-members who are UK based, discussing it. It's coming out in tandem with a CD featuring many of the principal names featured in the book being interviewed on their views of the ops undertaken by them.
    Best of luck with it Graham. I hope it does well.
  3. Seems like Graham is to be be joined by 3 Para CO Stuart Tootal - should be a cracking evening. More details at
  4. Sounds like an interesting book.

BTW You may want to edit the title.
  5. Got pissed with GP a couple of months back. Cuts, you missed a good one. Got to track 'em down and do it again when next you're in town.
  6. An excellent evening - thanks guys. Yet another book to add to my overloaded bookshelves!
  7. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

The Sgt Maj of 44 would have been there had it been a week earlier or later, so who's Toc-H idea was it to have the launch coincide with the Arnhem commemorations ?

Sterek Lardbeast, make that a definite joll !
    I scheme we best make it a complete w/e :-D
  8. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Can't do that T_T, it was the Clutchplates who gave the lads the name in the first place.
  9. Roy Kaulbach died last night in UK. RIP
  10. Sorry to read this.
    May he rest in peace.
  11. sirbhp

sirbhp LE Book Reviewer

so where is the London club of the Rifles please?
  12. Davies Street, near Bond Street tube station.