• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Pathfinder Company - The Philistines

Pathfinder author Graham Gillmore will be talking about his new book and signing copies on the 16th September at the London Club of the Rifles I'm told. Places are limited so you need to register interest with the guys at 30 Degrees South okes - steve@30degreessouth.co.uk

I've seen a preview of the book - it's ace!
:eek:

candleford said:
Pathfinder author Graham Gillmore will be talking about his new book and signing copies on the 16th September at the London Club of the Rifles I'm told. Places are limited so you need to register interest with the guys at 30 Degrees South okes - steve@30degreessouth.co.uk

I've seen a preview of the book - it's ace!
:eek:
I've not seen the preview / draft but I've listened in on a few ex-members who are UK based, discussing it. It's coming out in tandem with a CD featuring many of the principal names featured in the book being interviewed on their views of the ops undertaken by them.
Best of luck with it Graham. I hope it does well.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
The Sgt Maj of 44 would have been there had it been a week earlier or later, so who's Toc-H idea was it to have the launch coincide with the Arnhem commemorations ?

Sterek Lardbeast, make that a definite joll !
I scheme we best make it a complete w/e :-D

Latest Threads