• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Pathetic.

#1
Am I the only one who thinks these people are getting offended for the sake of being offended? Tollerant religion my arrse!!!!! :oops: Just as childish as the yanks and freedom fries. :roll:

Iranians wishing to buy Danish pastries will now have to ask for "Roses of the Prophet Muhammad".
"This is a punishment for those who start misusing freedom of expression to insult the sanctities of Islam," he said.
WTF would these people know about freedom of expression?

More here http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4724656.stm
 
#2
Pathetic people moaning and dragging some so trvial out for sooooo long.

Did the Catholics uprise when the Life of Brian was produced. Most took it as bit of light hearted banter. Grow up Islam!!!!
 
#3
How much for one of 'the hooligans' to go undercover and insert some top quality DANISH Back Bacon into these renamed items?
Let's see how many complain.
After working with several muslims ,hindu's, sikh's, Irish Catholics,English Protestants and a Devil worshipper i've no doubt that the morning favourite will be happily consumed.
 
#4
india-juliet said:
Pathetic people moaning and dragging some so trvial out for sooooo long.

Did the Catholics uprise when the Life of Brian was produced. Most took it as bit of light hearted banter. Grow up Islam!!!!
Correct me if i'm wrong, but didn't the Catholic church try and have it banned in Scotland.I was still under the impression that a voluntary ban was in force there too
Happy to be proved wrong on this one though.
We all know the Scots are more tolerant than some people and don't hold grudges.
 
#5
Darthspud said:
india-juliet said:
Pathetic people moaning and dragging some so trvial out for sooooo long.

Did the Catholics uprise when the Life of Brian was produced. Most took it as bit of light hearted banter. Grow up Islam!!!!
Correct me if i'm wrong, but didn't the Catholic church try and have it banned in Scotland.I was still under the impression that a voluntary ban was in force there too
Happy to be proved wrong on this one though.
We all know the Scots are more tolerant than some people and don't hold grudges.
:D :D
 
#6
Darthspud said:
india-juliet said:
Pathetic people moaning and dragging some so trvial out for sooooo long.

Did the Catholics uprise when the Life of Brian was produced. Most took it as bit of light hearted banter. Grow up Islam!!!!
Correct me if i'm wrong, but didn't the Catholic church try and have it banned in Scotland.I was still under the impression that a voluntary ban was in force there too
Happy to be proved wrong on this one though.
We all know the Scots are more tolerant than some people and don't hold grudges.
My Family and I are practising Catholics, We found it hilarious. Everyone has got to expect to have there religion made fun off now and then.. If its good enough for us, It's good enough for Jehova!!!!
 
#12
india-juliet said:
Darthspud said:
india-juliet said:
Ord_Sgt said:
Stone him !!!
Are there any women out there, Hmmmmmmm !!!!
Put that welsh tart down!!!!
Hello Centurion...............
Excuse me. Are you the Judean People's Front?
F**k off! We're the People's Front of Arrse!!
Splitter
We're the Judean Peoples Popular Front of Arrse!!
Anyone for some Ocelots spleens?.... Wrens Livers?
 
#13
Darthspud said:
india-juliet said:
Darthspud said:
india-juliet said:
Ord_Sgt said:
Stone him !!!
Are there any women out there, Hmmmmmmm !!!!
Put that welsh tart down!!!!
Hello Centurion...............
Excuse me. Are you the Judean People's Front?
F**k off! We're the People's Front of Arrse!!
Splitter
We're the Judean Peoples Popular Front of Arrse!!
Anyone for some Ocelots spleens?.... Wrens Livers?
Right thats it, You have pushed your luck Darthspud. Im calling a Jihad of the Peoples front of Arrse against you!!!!
 
#14
india-juliet said:
Darthspud said:
india-juliet said:
Darthspud said:
india-juliet said:
Ord_Sgt said:
Stone him !!!
Are there any women out there, Hmmmmmmm !!!!
Put that welsh tart down!!!!
Hello Centurion...............
Excuse me. Are you the Judean People's Front?
F**k off! We're the People's Front of Arrse!!
Splitter
We're the Judean Peoples Popular Front of Arrse!!
Anyone for some Ocelots spleens?.... Wrens Livers?
Right thats it, You have pushed your luck Dartspud. Im calling a Jihad of the Peoples front of Arrse againt you!!!!
Well in that case, I'm calling a Jihad of the Peoples' Front of Arrse - who can spell and have a grasp of English grammar - against you!!!

More abuse for being a pedantic t0$$er would be very welcome - I think this one could run and run.
 
#19
Conjugate the verb to go lad....
Now do it 100 times or i'll have your nads off.

Sorry Ord Sgt... :(
Didn't mean to belittle your thread,however.................
When in Rome etc.
Seriously though, i did see an piece on BBC evening news ,Muslim Parliament of Britain(?) rep saying that Muslims should try and calm down and accept that others have the RIGHT to express themselves.Most of those taking part in todays protest in London were of a similar view and just wanted the average Muslim's view heard.
FREE SPEECH aint it grand.
 
#20
Darthspud said:
Conjugate the verb to go lad....
Now do it 100 times or i'll have your nads off.

Sorry Ord Sgt... :(
Didn't mean to belittle your thread,however.................
When in Rome etc.
Seriously though, i did see an piece on BBC evening news ,Muslim Parliament of Britain(?) rep saying that Muslims should try and calm down and accept that others have the RIGHT to express themselves.Most of those taking part in todays protest in London were of a similar view and just wanted the average Muslim's view heard.
FREE SPEECH aint it grand.
Oh, thank you, sir. Thank you, sir. Hail Caesar and everything, sir!
 

Latest Threads