Pathetic.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Ord_Sgt, Feb 18, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Am I the only one who thinks these people are getting offended for the sake of being offended? Tollerant religion my arrse!!!!! :oops: Just as childish as the yanks and freedom fries. :roll:

WTF would these people know about freedom of expression?

More here http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4724656.stm

2. Pathetic people moaning and dragging some so trvial out for sooooo long.

Did the Catholics uprise when the Life of Brian was produced. Most took it as bit of light hearted banter. Grow up Islam!!!!

3. How much for one of 'the hooligans' to go undercover and insert some top quality DANISH Back Bacon into these renamed items?
    Let's see how many complain.
    After working with several muslims ,hindu's, sikh's, Irish Catholics,English Protestants and a Devil worshipper i've no doubt that the morning favourite will be happily consumed.

4. Correct me if i'm wrong, but didn't the Catholic church try and have it banned in Scotland.I was still under the impression that a voluntary ban was in force there too
    Happy to be proved wrong on this one though.
    We all know the Scots are more tolerant than some people and don't hold grudges.

5. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

:D :D

6. My Family and I are practising Catholics, We found it hilarious. Everyone has got to expect to have there religion made fun off now and then.. If its good enough for us, It's good enough for Jehova!!!!

7. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Stone him !!!

8. Are there any women out there, Hmmmmmmm !!!!

9. Put that welsh tart down!!!!
    Hello Centurion...............

10. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

I only said Jehova....

11. Excuse me. Are you the Judean People's Front?
    F**k off! We're the People's Front of Arrse!!

12. Splitter
    We're the Judean Peoples Popular Front of Arrse!!
    Anyone for some Ocelots spleens?.... Wrens Livers?

13. Right thats it, You have pushed your luck Darthspud. Im calling a Jihad of the Peoples front of Arrse against you!!!!

14. Well in that case, I'm calling a Jihad of the Peoples' Front of Arrse - who can spell and have a grasp of English grammar - against you!!!

More abuse for being a pedantic t0$$er would be very welcome - I think this one could run and run.

15. I'll see your Jihad and raise you a FATWAH
    Now hop it...
    I'm Brian and so's my wife. :D