• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Patchpedia

AS you may have noticed we've created a wiki on RearParty - the Patchpedia. The idea is to create a serious & useful guide to Married Quarters and, of course, you'd all be welcome to contribute!

Hmm it would appear that my anti-spam measures were a little too effective! I'll look into this when I get home at the weekend.

Ahh, I've sorted out the 'block all' which was very effective at stopping spam! It now requires you to have a user in existence for an hour before you can create a new page.

Let me know how you get on pse

I've just tried to look into Patchpedia and it's asking for authentication (ie. Username and password). Before i input details is this correct and should i have a different username to my normal one.
Cheers,

Latest Threads