Pat Condell - Top Bloke!

Pat Condel is a failed comedian. He is a far right propagandist, and supports the EDL.

He never speaks about Judaism, only targets Muslims and Christians.

Thats alll I have to say.

Plus, hes not even funny.

Pat Condel is a failed comedian. He is a far right propagandist, and supports the EDL.

He never speaks about Judaism, only targets Muslims and Christians.

Thats alll I have to say.

Plus, hes not even funny.
Bloody hell. I'm not only quoting you without calling you an idiot, I'm also actually agreeing with you.

While I've never felt that anything should be off limits when it comes to comedy, the ramblings of Mr Condell should never have made it out of his own head.

I haven't come across the bloke before, and this is the only thing of his I've seen but I thought it was quite a decent rant.

I haven't come across the bloke before, and this is the only thing of his I've seen but I thought it was quite a decent rant.
I agree. He speaks his mind and is simply stating truths.

I agree. He speaks his mind and is simply stating truths.
Dont blush at his Twat'wa's

He is extremely against any sort of criticism against Israel, but on the other hand, enjoys a good ol Christian and Muslim Bashing even though Britain is a Christian Nation,he doesnt show any form of respect towards it.

Dont blush at his Twat'wa's

He is extremely against any sort of criticism against Israel, but on the other hand, enjoys a good ol Christian and Muslim Bashing even though Britain is a Christian Nation,he doesnt show any form of respect towards it.
So he's against Christianity and Islam, but not against the Red Sea Pedestrians? Two out of three's not bad. He also says what a lot of people think.

Actually, I see that you've fallen in to the 'human rights' / equality' trap - you're saying that as he's ranted against two religions, he should rant against the third or it's not fair.
Do you work for the BBC?

Bloody hell. I'm not only quoting you without calling you an idiot, I'm also actually agreeing with you.

While I've never felt that anything should be off limits when it comes to comedy, the ramblings of Mr Condell should never have made it out of his own head.
Shut up you Guardian reading communist

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
So he's against Christianity and Islam, but not against the Red Sea Pedestrians? Two out of three's not bad. He also says what a lot of people think.

Actually, I see that you've fallen in to the 'human rights' / equality' trap - you're saying that as he's ranted against two religions, he should rant against the third or it's not fair.
Do you work for the BBC?
As one who does a lot of work on equality, (though no fecking idea on that human rights shite), as long as he had equal opportunity to rant against all three religions or in fact as many as he liked that he had equality. It's whether he choose to fully exercise that opportunity is up to him. Am not debating the actual legalities of what he's ranting, just his right to rant under equalities legistation.
He sounds a twat.

[video=youtube;vguCjey4gl8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vguCjey4gl8[/video]

Nice shirt. Pity he couldn't afford the sleeves.

enjoys a good ol Christian and Muslim Bashing even though Britain is a Christian Nation,he doesnt show any form of respect towards it.
Britain is a christian nation? Fuck me did that happen when I turned my back? I don't have any respect for christians either and much of Pat Condells rants against religion are excellent :)

You're hearing what you want to hear. He mentions Jews all the time.

By the way, the picture of your nephew was sexier than the avatar you've got now. I'd have been up for a bit of bacha bazi with him...
No he doesnt, and you know that, He made a video especially for the Jews, and praised them and defended Israel's actions against Non Jews.

Its typical of people like you, what do you expect eh!

Wedge, spare my nephew, I am sure you will find a suitable boy in Thai-land.

P.s take Pat with you too, with Richard price of course.

Its typical of people like you, what do you expect eh!

Wedge, spare my nephew, I am sure you will find a suitable boy in Thai-land.

P.s take Pat with you too, with Richard price of course.
The poll is spot on, first time you appeared on my radar was today and there's a poll which categorically states you're a cunt, there is an allah!

He claimed once that although he's an atheist he didn't care if people believed as long as they didn't try to shove their religion down his throat, whereupon he began shoving his atheist views down the throats of his viewers.

He's not always wrong, but I don't always find myself agreeing with him

whereupon he began shoving his atheist views down the throats of his viewers.
Wot he's built big atheist buildings in prominent positions in every town and village, he comes round your house and tries to persuade you to atheism, he puts atheist books in every hotel bedroom?
About time atheists were more vocal, there's a lot of bad stuff to counter.