Pat Condell — More demands from Islam?

That's been 'doing the rounds' on YouTube for ages......as have his other posts...

Personal, I think he is spot on - and he's posted on many different subjects... Not just Islam.

Though the PC 'bed-wetters' and Islamist nutters do seem to want him dead.

Pat has got it nailed IMO... can't fault him. But that's coz I'm a heathen and respect the truth at any cost...see 8)

Regards

HB

HB:

I tend to agree with him on this subject; ; however, I also heard he was pretty anti-american too. True?

Trip_Wire said:
HB:

I tend to agree with him on this subject; ; however, I also heard he was pretty anti-american too. True?
Not true...........

Though he does think George Dubya is a tvvat, though I don't think we should single Pat out on that score...

Santa_Sunday:

Good! He isn't alone, especially in the UK.

I like the guy. Funny and honest. He speaks what lots of people are thinking!

Trip_Wire said:
Does he or his views command any respect in the UK? :?
Not only in the UK! He hits the nail on the head with his videos.
He speaks out what the majority of the citizens think. Not only in the UK,but also here abroad.

I ggogled him and saw that the BNP like him...so reinforced my view that he is a bigot.

On a previous thread there was a lot of talk that he is a commedian, while he has a few valid points...he is not actually funny!

lanky said:
I ggogled him and saw that the BNP like him...so reinforced my view that he is a bigot.
On a previous thread there was a lot of talk that he is a commedian, while he has a few valid points...he is not actually funny!
Kim Jong Il likes spaghetti westerns , does that make cowboys commies? :roll:

Watch more of his videos , I think youll find he isnt exactly the BNPs biggest fan either.

Cloggie said:
Trip_Wire said:
Does he or his views command any respect in the UK? :?
Not only in the UK! He hits the nail on the head with his videos.
He speaks out what the majority of the citizens think. Not only in the UK,but also here abroad.
I have seen this and other thought provoking comments from him and believe he has some valid points in identifying "real" bigotery, religious intollerence and discrimination and not the usually imagined, or indoctinated views. Refreshing that it is not aimed at Indigenous Western European minorities. :banned:

Tazzers said:
Pat Condell for PM it is then. I'd vote for him so long as he wasn't a closet fascist pressing the right buttons.
He would get my vote Tazzers, wait a minute! I didnt' vote for this Tw@ and he became PM. :?

Attachments

Budgie. Mate. We don't get that say, we never have. We vote for the party, the party votes for its leader. It has always been the same and is the same for all parties. To vote for a 'personality' and i say that word advisedely would require a change in the law and I think it is against what I think we stand for. Remember Germany in 1933? That was all about the personality. The recent Holyrood elections? Most people thought it was all about Alex Salmond, not the SNP. There was a right old hoo harr about it because its not how it works.

Tazzers said:
Budgie. Mate. We don't get that say, we never have. We vote for the party, the party votes for its leader. It has always been the same and is the same for all parties. To vote for a 'personality' and i say that word advisedely would require a change in the law and I think it is against what I think we stand for. Remember Germany in 1933? That was all about the personality. The recent Holyrood elections? Most people thought it was all about Alex Salmond, not the SNP. There was a right old hoo harr about it because its not how it works.
Thanks for the edumication Tazzers, but in most votes on choices of party you know who the leader is and are aware of their veiws unlike (Alex Broon) or (Herr Brown) we were not given that right of choice.
I agree that we have little choice though my friend and don't believe in politics of personality, but going back to the thread a lot of what was said was quite logical. :idea: