Pat Condell — More demands from Islam?

Discussion in 'The Lamp and Sandbag II - The Tall Story Strikes B' started by Trip_Wire, Feb 24, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Trip_Wire

Trip_Wire RIP

2. That's been 'doing the rounds' on YouTube for ages......as have his other posts...

Personal, I think he is spot on - and he's posted on many different subjects... Not just Islam.

Though the PC 'bed-wetters' and Islamist nutters do seem to want him dead.

3. Pat has got it nailed IMO... can't fault him. But that's coz I'm a heathen and respect the truth at any cost...see 8)

Regards

HB

4. Trip_Wire

Trip_Wire RIP

HB:

I tend to agree with him on this subject; ; however, I also heard he was pretty anti-american too. True?

5. Not true...........

Though he does think George Dubya is a tvvat, though I don't think we should single Pat out on that score...

6. Trip_Wire

Trip_Wire RIP

Santa_Sunday:

Good! He isn't alone, especially in the UK.

7. I love this man. Finally, some sense!

8. Pat Condell for PM it is then. I'd vote for him so long as he wasn't a closet fascist pressing the right buttons.

9. BBear

BBear LE Reviewer

That all sounds pretty much bang on!

10. I like the guy. Funny and honest. He speaks what lots of people are thinking!

11. Not only in the UK! He hits the nail on the head with his videos.
    He speaks out what the majority of the citizens think. Not only in the UK,but also here abroad.

12. I ggogled him and saw that the BNP like him...so reinforced my view that he is a bigot.

On a previous thread there was a lot of talk that he is a commedian, while he has a few valid points...he is not actually funny!

13. Kim Jong Il likes spaghetti westerns , does that make cowboys commies? :roll:

Watch more of his videos , I think youll find he isnt exactly the BNPs biggest fan either.

14. Its astonishing the power and extent of the conditioning. Maybe the BNP should come out in favour of Gordon Brown.