Past catches up - Ex- IRA git faces 146 year sentence

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by flamingo, Aug 2, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Something to cheer you all up on a Sunday night...

I love the "Gerry Adams, a man of peace" bit. I mean, he's right up there with Mother Theresa, the Dali Lama and Ghandi, isn't he?
  2. I bet he doesn't serve the whole sentence.
  3. In the states there is very little chance of parole, he will die inside as it should be.
  4. Good I hope he does get 146 years. His kids sound like utter cnuts as well.
  5. It would have made my evening, but for two innocent (probably) people dying at the hands of his offspring. I hope he rots in prison and then rots in hell.
  6. He won't even do 146 weeks.
  7. Down the p1sshole then for 'Paddy the Peddlar'.

His children dropped a few on the way though.
  8. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Can't they seize all his cash and assets since he has gained them illegally ?

That I imagine would hurt him and his kids far more than anything

Then ship him back home
  9. Up his bollox

I am so glad that this terrorist and his disfunctional family are going to

be starring in terrorists behind bars.

I am a bit disapointed that his wife hasnt been done for anything yet
  10. Seeing as he shouldn't have been there in the first place, they should take all his money and send him back to the old country penniless to live on the dole in a council flat left empty by Romanians!

I'd pay taxes to see that happen!
  11. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

I should imagine Teddy Kennedy is preparing a "He was on the run from the evil British" story in preperation for his multi million pound defence

No doubt Jerry and Martin will give him a glowing reference stating he was no where near the IRA or any trouble making
  12. Sir Fcuking Teddy to you squire. :D
  13. Ironically if he did the same sort of fraud and stuff here he would be facing a community order and £150 fine. If he doesn't end up in clink I'd say he'll be sent home to paint the railings alright.
  14. Gents
    The US of A is the worlds Capital for Suing.
    It has never ceased to amaze me that, EVERYONE, knows that in US nick your going to get your Arrrse Hole Rogered, yet no one, to the best of my Knowledge, has ever sued the System for for abuse suffered in prison.
    Do think that this Paddy and his dysfunctional family are getting their fair share of justice.