Past and Present/ Reunion Information

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by Ventress, Apr 30, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Use this topic for any information on the up and coming reunions that may interest the AMS. Any trivia will be deleted.

Thanks for reading.

2. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

From GP Bunny

This years Past and Present will take place on the 13th October in Aldershot. Those interested please contact the Corps RSM on Aldershot Civ 01252 347780 Mil 94222 2780

- See you there on the night

3. 144 Parachute Medical Squadron is havin a past and present 4 members of 144 PFA and 23PFA

Call the TAC on 02083413664

4. I am looking for members of Goup 3 / 76 (who started SRN training at the Cambridge Military Hospital Aldershot at the beginning of 1977) - both QARANC and RAMC (as it was in those days!).

There are a couple of us old and bold still serving (in various guises) and we were discussing having a 30 year reunion.

If any of that group are reading this post - perhaps you would let me know if you would be interested?

5. The AMS P+P to be held on Sat 28 Apr 07 at RMA Sandhurst subject to confirmation.

See ya all there

8)

6. Any more news on the Past and Present Chaps?
    Is it definatley at Sandhurst and over that weekend?
    Any news greatfully appreciated.

7. Definately on the 28th April 07, at Sandhurst. Lets hope theres a few more bar staff this time.

8. yes good idea, and a few prepulled pints would be a good idea as well, last years bar was a disgrace.

9. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Only because you didnt ring the bell.

10. I was waiting to follow your lead!!

11. Ventress Wrote:

Filbert Wrote:

Now we all know that neither of the above are ever going to happen :?

12. Last years bar was a discrace, ive a good mind to stick a slab of beer in the bushes outside the Mess just in case the bar is as shambolic as it was last year.

13. With the current drive of the ONE ARMY CONCEPT it would be nice to see more TA SNCOs' & Warrant Officers there, I know there were a few there last year as I spoke to a few from Scotland.

The more the merrier I say :D

14. Duty rumour is that serving officers are to wear black tie next year and not their mess dress.

15. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Good, it should be that anyway, if they want to wear their Mess Dress, then stay in the Mess!